Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Almost Beaten To Death... Has His Home Burglarized As Doctors Battle To Save His Life!!!!!!!

Go down

Father Almost Beaten To Death... Has His Home Burglarized As Doctors Battle To Save His Life!!!!!!! Empty Father Almost Beaten To Death... Has His Home Burglarized As Doctors Battle To Save His Life!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:44 pm

Father Almost Beaten To Death... Has His Home Burglarized As Doctors Battle To Save His Life!!!!!!! FUCKYOUPAYMEMOSTUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

A young father left fighting for his life after suffering a horrific attack outside a nightclub is unaware thieves have targetted his home as he lies in his hospital bed.

Martin Coffey, 20, is on a life support machine in intensive care while doctors battle to remove two blood clots from his brain.

Mr Coffey, who has a one-year-old daughter and has a second child on the way, was attacked outside a club in Northenden, Manchester, in the early hours of last Friday morning.

But as he lies helpless in hospital with his family holding a bedside vigil, Mr Coffey's home in Wythenshawe has been burgled.

His mother Pauline, 38, said: 'They pulled out all his cupboards and drawers upstairs. It really upset me, but to be honest, I don't care if his house burns down so long as Martin is OK. I am just numb at the moment.'

His father Paul added: 'Martin is an innocent victim in all this, he is just a quiet hard-working lad.

Father Almost Beaten To Death... Has His Home Burglarized As Doctors Battle To Save His Life!!!!!!! FUCKYOUPAYMEMOSTUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

'My family are very religious. They have had a mass for him, everyone is praying for him.'

Two men have been charged with assault and causing grievous bodily harm, but police are still appealing for witnesses to the attack to come forward.

Detective Inspector Mark Willdigg said: 'I cannot stress enough the severity of his injuries. If anyone has any information about who might be responsible you must contact police.'
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down