Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shanna Moakler Was Suppose To Fly On That Plane... To South Carolina With Travis That Night!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Shanna Moakler Was Suppose To Fly On That Plane... To South Carolina With Travis That Night!!!!!!! Empty Shanna Moakler Was Suppose To Fly On That Plane... To South Carolina With Travis That Night!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:21 pm

Shanna Moakler Was Suppose To Fly On That Plane... To South Carolina With Travis That Night!!!!!!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

On September 19, Shanna Moakler learned Travis Barker, her ex-husband with whom she had recently reconciled, had been in a plane crash that left the rocker, 32, with second- and third-degree burns on his hands and lower body.

The wreck also injured TRVS DJ-AM bandmate Adam "DJ A.M." Goldstein, 35, and killed four.

For the first time since the accident, the executive director of the Miss California USA competition, 33, spoke exclusively to us.

I was supposed to go with [Travis] to South Carolina, and at the last minute, I had this gnarly feeling and said, "I don't think we should fly together anymore." Go forbid something ever happened- our kids wouldn't have both parents. Instead of flying a commercial flight back home, they decided to take a private jet. He emailed me pictures of the plane and wrote, "It's really small and scary." I had a bad feeling, but didn't want to sound strange, so I said,"Be safe."

When the paramedic called me, I thought it was [Travis and his bandmates] joking. I almost hung up on him. He said, "No, ma'am, I am very serious." I was like, "Oh, my God. What do I do?" and started crying.

Pick up on the new issue of Us Weekly on newsstands now, for more on Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler's on/off relationship, plus the minutes and days that followed the crash.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Shanna Moakler Was Suppose To Fly On That Plane... To South Carolina With Travis That Night!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shanna Moakler Was Suppose To Fly On That Plane... To South Carolina With Travis That Night!!!!!!!

Post by Chief Black Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:24 pm

Lucky Lucky......
Chief Black
Chief Black

Number of posts : 1661

http://twitter.com/Chief_Black_23

Back to top Go down