Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iron Man - Scene After Credits... Samuel L. Jackson As Nick Fury!!!!!!!

Go down

Iron Man - Scene After Credits... Samuel L. Jackson As Nick Fury!!!!!!! Empty Iron Man - Scene After Credits... Samuel L. Jackson As Nick Fury!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:12 pm

Samuel L. Jackson Talks Briefly On 'Iron Man 2' and Don Cheadle.

While doing interviews for his latest film, 'Soul Men' in Los Angeles, Samuel L. Jackson talked briefly about his return as Nick Fury in the sequel to 'Iron Man' and working with Don Cheadle, who has replaced Terrence Howard in the role of Jim Rhodes. In the first film, Nick Fury appears to Tony Stark in his house letting him know that he wants to start the Avengers initiative.

Are we going to see more of Nick Fury in 'Iron Man 2'?

Samuel L. Jackson: I saw Jon Favreau last night (at the Scream Awards), and he told me we were. I was standing next to George Lucas and he said to me, 'Hey! I hope you are making your deal with them (Paramount)' and I was like, 'Really' (Laughs)

Are you excited to be working with Don Cheadle?

SLJ: Yes. Don and I are good friends and I think it's going to be an exciting difference. We'll see what happens. It's kind of amazing how (the switch from Terrence Howard to Don Cheadle) that happened.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down