Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tha Outlawz Tap 2Pac Enemy For New Single?

4 posters

Go down

Tha Outlawz Tap 2Pac Enemy For New Single? Empty Tha Outlawz Tap 2Pac Enemy For New Single?

Post by Nygee Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:43 pm

Tha Outlawz Tap 2Pac Enemy For New Single? Oyu10

They were side by side with arguably the best known hip hop artist in the world. Everywhere Pac' went, the Outlawz were right there with him. Videos? They were there. And oh yeah....that little diss song they had to Biggie called "Hit Em' Up", they were on that too (get outta the way yo, get outta the wayyyy yo, biggie smalls just got shot). They were also there on that tragic night in Las Vegas when Shakur was shot in a drive by shooting that would eventually claim his life.

Since then, things have been quiet on the Outlawz front. What do you expect? They lost their leader and their main inspiration. Eventually, they signed with Death Row (even tho Pac' said not to) and released the "Still I Rise" album. After that, they went ultra independent and released several albums. Their last album, "We Want In"....went wood and they continued to do shows and make money off their relationship with Pac.

Their new single features samples from 2Pac enemy and recipient of numerous diss' Jay-Z and Lil Wayne (who was like....11 when all that happened) mentioning "Pac & The Outlawz". Check out the video:

In 1996 before he was killed, Pac was frequently dissing Jay-Z (not to mention anyone else from New York) so it makes us wonder what the Outlawz are thinking in featuring a Jigga sample on this track. You know Jay got paid and he is on his paperwork, so why lace the pockets of your man's enemy? Has enough time passed that it's cool to let it finally go?
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down

Tha Outlawz Tap 2Pac Enemy For New Single? Empty Re: Tha Outlawz Tap 2Pac Enemy For New Single?

Post by Chief Black Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:13 pm

Dat Beat Nasty Though........
Chief Black
Chief Black

Number of posts : 1661

http://twitter.com/Chief_Black_23

Back to top Go down

Tha Outlawz Tap 2Pac Enemy For New Single? Empty Re: Tha Outlawz Tap 2Pac Enemy For New Single?

Post by LS Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:42 pm

yea track is raw ... i mean but u cant blame em they aint been sh*t really since PAC died even with buck.. so its really at all mean they try to eat i mean pac has been dead for over 12 years now i mean i loved pac's music too but i think its time to let by gones be by gones
LS
LS

Number of posts : 514

http://www.myspace.com/louskannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:05 pm

bjyounggotti wrote:yea track is raw ... i mean but u cant blame em they aint been sh*t really since PAC died even with buck.. so its really at all mean they try to eat i mean pac has been dead for over 12 years now i mean i loved pac's music too but i think its time to let by gones be by gones

Real Talk.......
Chief Black
Chief Black

Number of posts : 1661

http://twitter.com/Chief_Black_23

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:05 pm

Yea shits crazy soon as Pac died man ...Shit i aint never seen a pac beef where Pac was cool with the ememy afterwords shit...we all remember he massacred (my opinion) half N.Y. *nas,jigga,da brat, BIG (personal opinion!) mobb deep...shit need i say more....

but real talk shit....this is lame man they really werent shit without pac...fatal...has a nice flow...but damn whod think pac gone they gonna settle beef...
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down