Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bow Wow Grindin' (Clipse) Freestyle.

3 posters

Go down

Bow Wow Grindin' (Clipse) Freestyle. Empty Bow Wow Grindin' (Clipse) Freestyle.

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:10 pm

yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Bow Wow Grindin' (Clipse) Freestyle. Empty Re: Bow Wow Grindin' (Clipse) Freestyle.

Post by Chief Black Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:13 pm

Copyin' Wayne & I See He Still Got Ghostwriters.........
Chief Black
Chief Black

Number of posts : 1661

http://twitter.com/Chief_Black_23

Back to top Go down

Bow Wow Grindin' (Clipse) Freestyle. Empty Re: Bow Wow Grindin' (Clipse) Freestyle.

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:19 pm

this dude is trash lmaoo
he doesnt have no delivery
he just says the same lame punches...
like the whole money is tall as yao..
got bucks like i play for milwaukee
i mean he says the same thing in other songs...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:24 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:this dude is trash lmaoo
he doesnt have no delivery
he just says the same lame punches...
like the whole money is tall as yao..
got bucks like i play for milwaukee
i mean he says the same thing in other songs...

Yeah Somebody Ghostwritin' 4 Him I Mean He Got The Money 2 Pay 4 One So He Usin' Tha Shit To His Advantage But He Still Trash........
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:28 pm

shit must not if he cant come up with a better way to spit his verses and cant get new lines...he better find sumbody hot and tell em to write for him cuz me personally i think dats him writing these lyrics cuz they are garbage he cant have a ghost writer and not have hot lyrics it just dont make sense and then u cant get new lines from ya ghost come on man...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:53 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:shit must not if he cant come up with a better way to spit his verses and cant get new lines...he better find sumbody hot and tell em to write for him cuz me personally i think dats him writing these lyrics cuz they are garbage he cant have a ghost writer and not have hot lyrics it just dont make sense and then u cant get new lines from ya ghost come on man...

Yeah True But Tha Reason I Say He Has A Ghostwriter Is 'Cause He Ain't Capable Of Writin' The Shit He Spits He Never Wrote His Shit To Begin With So Him Writin' That Shit Is Not A Possibility Because Of His Lack 2 Write Decent Verses Period.......
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:00 pm

Rofl
true i mean he got put on by snoop dog becuz he was a lil dude just sayin sum stuff and ppl was laughin at him and kinda adobted him in and he made good music back then lol but now iono what he's doing he's been rich all his life and now he's the shit i mean he's got clothes and hes got money so what we know that we can look and see that but make a record about sumthin personal or sumthin do sumthin different u cant be just like wayne with yo lil punchlines that aint nothin to waynes...
i mean come on now i like the old lil bow wow more than this bow wow;
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:19 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:Rofl
true i mean he got put on by snoop dog becuz he was a lil dude just sayin sum stuff and ppl was laughin at him and kinda adobted him in and he made good music back then lol but now iono what he's doing he's been rich all his life and now he's the shit i mean he's got clothes and hes got money so what we know that we can look and see that but make a record about sumthin personal or sumthin do sumthin different u cant be just like wayne with yo lil punchlines that aint nothin to waynes...
i mean come on now i like the old lil bow wow more than this bow wow;

That's Exactly What He Needs To Realize & Until He Does He'll Always Get Shitted On By Real Niggas......
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:20 pm

Tru....
him and Soulja Boy....
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:23 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:Tru....
him and Soulja Boy....

You Already Know.......
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by LS Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:43 am

chiefblack22 wrote:
him and Soulja Boy....

You Already Know.......

omg i just fell in love with this forum people who actually realize bow wow and soulja boy are dumpsters juice without the term "haters or Hating " coming into the conversation
LS
LS

Number of posts : 514

http://www.myspace.com/louskannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:11 pm

bjyounggotti wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:
him and Soulja Boy....

You Already Know.......

omg i just fell in love with this forum people who actually realize bow wow and soulja boy are dumpsters juice without the term "haters or Hating " coming into the conversation

Yeah Homie You R Not Alone On This One, I Been Stressin' Dat Shad & Soulja Boy Was Garbage....
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down