Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KNICKS Point Guard `Chris Duhon Says... Obama Is A Trash Talker!!!!!!!

Go down

KNICKS Point Guard `Chris Duhon Says... Obama Is A Trash Talker!!!!!!! Empty KNICKS Point Guard `Chris Duhon Says... Obama Is A Trash Talker!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:00 pm

KNICKS Point Guard `Chris Duhon Says... Obama Is A Trash Talker!!!!!!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

BARACK Obama, trash talker? According to new Knicks point guard Chris Duhon, "He talks the whole time. He's never quiet." In an inter view with MSG's Jill Martin airing tomorrow, Duhon said he played the Illinois senator in a pickup game in Chicago, where Duhon played for the Bulls. "What are some of the things he would say?" Martin asked. " 'You can't guard me!' Just random talk," Duhon replied. "He knows the game. He's like a point guard out there, and so he's always telling guys where to go, what to do, very vocal." Who won? "Oh, I won - he may be running for president, but I'm not going to let him win, not going to take it easy on him. I don't take it easy on anyone."

KNICKS Point Guard `Chris Duhon Says... Obama Is A Trash Talker!!!!!!! A
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down