Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUMOR CONTROL: Lil Wayne Will NOT Be Signing To Rocafella.... Find Out Why!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

RUMOR CONTROL: Lil Wayne Will NOT Be Signing To Rocafella.... Find Out Why!!!!!!! Empty RUMOR CONTROL: Lil Wayne Will NOT Be Signing To Rocafella.... Find Out Why!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:16 pm

RUMOR CONTROL: Lil Wayne Will NOT Be Signing To Rocafella.... Find Out Why!!!!!!! Lil%20wayne.jay-z

RealTalkNY gives us all a reality check. Here's the quote from the blog itself.

Code:
It seems like anything posted online is believed to be true no matter how ridiculous it may be. Why in the world would Baby sell the rights to Lil Wayne for a measly 5 million dollars when he just went over 2x platinum and gave him a million in cash for his birthday? Lil Wayne just resigned to Cash Money for a multi album deal last month. Lil Wayne is going no where, wake up people.

And damn if he isn't right!!
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

RUMOR CONTROL: Lil Wayne Will NOT Be Signing To Rocafella.... Find Out Why!!!!!!! Empty Re: RUMOR CONTROL: Lil Wayne Will NOT Be Signing To Rocafella.... Find Out Why!!!!!!!

Post by TREND$ETTER Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:40 pm

Damn True...Shit How Do Rumors Start shit !
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

RUMOR CONTROL: Lil Wayne Will NOT Be Signing To Rocafella.... Find Out Why!!!!!!! Empty Re: RUMOR CONTROL: Lil Wayne Will NOT Be Signing To Rocafella.... Find Out Why!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:44 pm

MediaTakeOut.Com.... they all rumors....
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:52 pm

Stupid fuckers...

yeah think about it 5mill for wayne...come on now....
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:53 pm

I mean I guess anyone who believed that shit was dumb as well ha..
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:54 pm

I know seriously...

but atleast the dude on real talk ny got his head on straight and has some common sense. I straight up believed it & forgot about him signing a multi-album deal with Cash Money.....
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:57 pm

I wasn't even thinking now that you really sit down an think I mean wtf why would Wayne leave anyway...His label YM is under cash money universal...stupid.. lol
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:58 pm

Btw wasnt callin you stupid just meant its stupid lol my bad seems like im callin u stupid in post haha
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:02 am

TREND$ETTER wrote:Btw wasnt callin you stupid just meant its stupid lol my bad seems like im callin u stupid in post haha

LMAO!!! naw i read that after I posted it... i didn't care... but naw dude i feel stupid for believing it and not even looking into it....
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:08 am

I Already Knew Dat Shit Was A Rumor 'Cause Wayne Is Birdman's Meal Ticket, Wayne Is Why He & His Kids Eat............
Chief Black
Chief Black

Number of posts : 1661

http://twitter.com/Chief_Black_23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down