Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.I. Inches Closer To Platinum Status

2 posters

Go down

T.I. Inches Closer To Platinum Status Empty T.I. Inches Closer To Platinum Status

Post by Nygee Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:15 pm

T.I. Inches Closer To Platinum Status Tip12

T.I.'s latest album "Paper Trail" inched closer to Platinum status on this week's charts while Lil' Wayne holds strong in the top 10.

T.I.'s album shifted another 93,427 copies this week landing at #3 on the Billboard Top 200. Total sales of "Paper Trail" now sit at 971,076 copies. All indications are that the album will go Platinum next week.

Ne-Yo's new album "Year of the Gentleman" has achieved Gold status with the LP landing in the #8 spot for an overall total of 521,453 copies.

Lil' Wayne's "Tha Carter III" comes in at the #10 spot shifting another 25,384 copies to put its overall copies sold total at 2,601,685.

Young Jeezy and The Game, both of whom have achieved Gold status for their new albums "The Recession" and "L.A.X." respectively, both remain in the top 30. Jeezy's "Recession" album sits at #15 while The Game's "L.A.X." comes in at #25.

On the lower end of the scale, Nelly's new album "Brass Knuckles" continues to put up disappointing numbers selling only 5,598 copies for the week ending October 26th, sitting at #87 and putting its overall sales total at only 152,325 copies.

Also struggling on the chart is Nas whose "Untitled" album comes in at #193 this week. The album has sold 407,133 copies since its release and moved just over 2,000 copies this week.
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down

T.I. Inches Closer To Platinum Status Empty Re: T.I. Inches Closer To Platinum Status

Post by J The Kidd Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:23 pm

good... he deserves it... album was good... but T.I. should be suspended from nick naming....

"Blowin on cellery"

smh @ him...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down