Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 Cent 'Get Up' Video 'Inspired' `By 'I Am Legend' Movie

2 posters

Go down

50 Cent 'Get Up' Video 'Inspired' `By 'I Am Legend' Movie Empty 50 Cent 'Get Up' Video 'Inspired' `By 'I Am Legend' Movie

Post by J The Kidd Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:02 pm

50 Cent 'Get Up' Video 'Inspired' `By 'I Am Legend' Movie Ca6afb572656462e8f0c5ba0eb504430

While on the set of his new video "Get Up", 50 cent told MTV...

"The directors come in, and guys present treatments to me, and they aren't my usual video directors, and we came up with a concept for it, just a little more futuristic. I took a scene that I seen in a Will Smith film, 'I Am Legend.' ... It's a collage that I thought was interesting."

"Get Up" is the lead single from 50 Cent December 9 LP, "Before I self Destruct". The film, "Before I Self Destruct," will be packaged by as an added value bonus for those who cop the album. In a related story, rumors are swirling in the ATL that 50 cent and Ciara might declare there real relationship status to coincide with the release of his LP. We will be sure to keep you posted on that.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

50 Cent 'Get Up' Video 'Inspired' `By 'I Am Legend' Movie Empty Re: 50 Cent 'Get Up' Video 'Inspired' `By 'I Am Legend' Movie

Post by TREND$ETTER Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:27 pm

This joint is weak, but I guess when you come off with a single Like In Da Club then all your other singles just catch match the hype that's what you get.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down