Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelina Says... `'I'm Still WILD At Heart,' I Will ALWAYS Be A KID With `Tattoos!!!!!!!

Go down

Angelina Says... `'I'm Still WILD At Heart,' I Will ALWAYS Be A KID With `Tattoos!!!!!!! Empty Angelina Says... `'I'm Still WILD At Heart,' I Will ALWAYS Be A KID With `Tattoos!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:36 pm

Angelina Says... `'I'm Still WILD At Heart,' I Will ALWAYS Be A KID With `Tattoos!!!!!!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

Angelina has confessed that the wild, tattooed, blood swapping siren that captured the public over seven years ago, isn't completely gone.

In a candid interview the Changeling star dropped her do-gooder, mum of six image for all of six seconds declaring that she still has the attitude that got her famous in the first place.

She told Harper's Bazaar, "I don't walk around feeling I need to apologize or explain myself.

"I am still, at heart - and always will be - just a kid with tattoos."

And it seems that the actress' hardened exterior is coming in handy with her children.

She said, “ I let them play with toy soldiers. We don't take war and violence lightly, but we don't hide it from anybody.

“We say, 'Mommy and Daddy have movies where we play these characters, but there's real death and violence in the world.'"

[HARPER's BAZAAR COVER!!]
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down