Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessica Biel SPEAKS On Her Being TOPLESS 9yrs Ago!!!!!!!

Go down

Jessica Biel SPEAKS On Her Being TOPLESS 9yrs Ago!!!!!!! Empty Jessica Biel SPEAKS On Her Being TOPLESS 9yrs Ago!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:43 pm

Jessica Biel SPEAKS On Her Being TOPLESS 9yrs Ago!!!!!!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

Jessica Biel SPEAKS On Her Being TOPLESS 9yrs Ago!!!!!!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

Jessica Biel says she’s still red-faced over the topless 1999 photoshoot that sank her squeaky-clean image as an TV minister’s daughter on 7th Heaven.

Jessica was just 17 when she posed for a raunchy photospread in the Gear Magazine.

“That photoshoot was just a really bad decision on my part and I got myself involved with people who weren’t thinking about me and were instead thinking about what kind of a story they could get out of it,” J.B told Entertainment Weekly last month.

“I learned a whole lot from the experience, so it was definitely a blessing in disguise.”
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down