Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akon Is LEAVING The COUNTRY If McCain WINS!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Akon Is LEAVING The COUNTRY If McCain WINS!!!!!!! Empty Akon Is LEAVING The COUNTRY If McCain WINS!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Akon Is LEAVING The COUNTRY If McCain WINS!!!!!!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

In a recent interview with the UK's The Guardian, Akon opens up about what he'll do if McCain wins the presidency.

According to the musician, he'll give up his citizenship and return to Africa!!

Seriously....

Can we buy you a ticket back (?)

Akon says, "If he [Obama] doesn't get into office, I'm gonna change my citizenship. I'm moving back to Africa. You can hold me to that. I'm afraid to live there if he [McCain] is President. The decisions he makes scare me: he's making selfish decisions, he's doing whatever it takes to get into office."

So insightful....

As for those bad decisions, Akon says one of them is selecting Palin as his running mate.

He adds, "I don't think he's going to last eight years so she's definitely going to be president. Oh my goodness - that's scarier. And who would be her running mate? Joe the Plumber?"

Ha! Ok, that was pretty funny....

Akon continue, "I'm very afraid. If the people don't see [that life in America will deteriorate under McCain], then that's a dangerous place to be for the next four years. I can't even envision how bad it's gonna be. I see it now - like, I'm driving down the highway, and I see cars parked with their emergency lights on because [people] can't afford to buy gas. You've got families walking, carrying infants to the next exit to take a taxi, because the taxi will get them home cheaper than the gas."

Akon also thinks the last elections were fixed....

"I really, really hope that Obama gets in," he said, "but I don't want to jinx him. It's too early to say, because I don't remember anybody voting for [George W] Bush's second term, and he still won."
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Akon Is LEAVING The COUNTRY If McCain WINS!!!!!!! Empty Re: Akon Is LEAVING The COUNTRY If McCain WINS!!!!!!!

Post by The Remedy Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:52 pm

I'll go to Mexico son
The Remedy
The Remedy

Number of posts : 2425

http://myspace.com/thesavrem

Back to top Go down

Akon Is LEAVING The COUNTRY If McCain WINS!!!!!!! Empty Re: Akon Is LEAVING The COUNTRY If McCain WINS!!!!!!!

Post by Johnnie Butters Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:54 pm

hes retarded....

Obama's a Fuckin Fraud...
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down