Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Styles P Says... NEW LOX Album ON THE WAY!!!!!!!

Go down

Styles P Says... NEW LOX Album ON THE WAY!!!!!!! Empty Styles P Says... NEW LOX Album ON THE WAY!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:27 pm

Styles P Says... NEW LOX Album ON THE WAY!!!!!!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

If you ask the average fan, The Lox is one of the most underrated hip hop groups of all time. But after an eight year hiatus, the group (comprised of Jadakiss, Sheek Louch, and Styles P) is about to hit the studio again for a new album.

The group's most visible member, Jadakiss, dripped two solo albums (Kiss The Game Goodbye and Kiss Of Death) during the break and is prepping for the release of his third solo LP, The Last Kiss. But Sheek and Styles have also been working hard. Styles dropped A Gangster And A Gentleman, Time Is Money, Super Gangsta, and Extraordinary Gentleman. Meanwhile, Sheek was blessing fans with Walk With Me, After Taxes, and Silverback Gorilla.

But according to Styles, supporters can now get ready for a new LP from the trio as a group.

"I didn't wanna to interrupt Sheek, Sheek didn't awanna interrupt me, neither one of us wanted to interrupt Kiss," The Ghost said to us. "We figure we'd knock out all the solos, move them out the way, throw the D-Block complation out the way and voila, L-O-X time, man."

"It's been a long time since the last Lox album," he added. "But what people don't know is during that long time it's been since the Lox album, we formed our own company and built an empire, which we are all CEOs under. You know you wanna get the right things that you're supposed to get out of it. Lox album is still coming. We wanna make sure it's something special, something incredible."
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down