Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britney And Justin To 'REUNITE' `In Concert With Madonna Tonight!!!!!!!

Go down

Britney And Justin To 'REUNITE' `In Concert With Madonna Tonight!!!!!!! Empty Britney And Justin To 'REUNITE' `In Concert With Madonna Tonight!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:39 pm

Britney And Justin To 'REUNITE' `In Concert With Madonna Tonight!!!!!!! Spearstimberlakeb

Britney Spears and ex Justin Timberlake are reuniting.

The two are rumored to perform in L.A.'s Dodger Stadium tonight alongside Madonna on her Sticky & Sweet tour, reports Ryan Seacrest.

"They are going to be onstage performing with Madonna," Seacrest said on KIIS-FM host DJ BoyToy Jesse's Wednesday-afternoon show.

The exes have both collaborated individually with Madonna.

Added Seacrest, "If Justin and Britney end up on that stage with her ... I don't know if I've ever seen anything quite like that before."

In the mid-1990s, Timberlake dated Spears, his Mickey Mouse Club costar, but split in 2002 after he accused her of cheating on him. (He shot the video "Cry Me a River" in response to her affair.)

Can you believe these couples hooked up?

"I haven't spoken to her in years," he told Oprah Winfrey in 2007. "I mean, there's no ill will – I have nothing but love for her.

"It's funny because we dated each other at a time...," he added. "Wow, I haven't talked about this in a long time. It's interesting."
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down