Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiders CUT `DeAngelo Hall After SIGNING Him For $72 MILLION!!!!!!!

Go down

Raiders CUT `DeAngelo Hall After SIGNING Him For $72 MILLION!!!!!!! Empty Raiders CUT `DeAngelo Hall After SIGNING Him For $72 MILLION!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:24 pm

Raiders CUT `DeAngelo Hall After SIGNING Him For $72 MILLION!!!!!!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

The dysfunctional Oakland Raiders have released cornerback DeAngelo Hall just months after they signed him to a huge a 7 year contract worth $72 million.

“When you look at the consistency and the play and those sorts of things, it was just the decision we felt was right for this football team,” interim head coach Tom Cable said.

“We did not want to stay where we’re at. Felt like that was very important that we don’t do that, that we move forward and that was the decision that was made.”

Raiders corner Nnamdi Asomugha was not happy with the team when he found out the news.

“I’m obviously disappointed,” Asomugha said. “I don’t agree with what happened. I don’t agree with what’s going on. But I am just a player so I can’t speak on it. I don’t make the decisions. All I can do is play but I don’t agree with what happened at all.”

This wasn’t the only time Asomugha disagreed with Raiders management..

“There’s been some things that have been going on, some shakeups, that I haven’t agreed with,” Asomugha said. “Like I said, I’m not allowed to speak on it because we’re just supposed to shut up and play. But you ask me if I agree with it? I don’t agree with it.”

Make no mistake about it, Hall is a vastly overrated cornerback and doesn’t deserve half of the money the Raiders were supposed to pay him. But they should have kept him until this offseason — Maybe then they could have worked out a trade with a team desperate for secondary help.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down