Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shawty Lo SPEAKS On T.I. BEEF `Once Again!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Shawty Lo SPEAKS On T.I. BEEF `Once Again!!!!!!! Empty Shawty Lo SPEAKS On T.I. BEEF `Once Again!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:31 am

Shawty Lo SPEAKS On T.I. BEEF `Once Again!!!!!!! DivX

After squashing their pseudo beef some time ago, people thought the little tiff between fellow ATL natives T.I. and Shawty Lo was over. But every time it seems the issue is put to bed, someone else speaks on it. This time it's Shawty Lo and he says that he's not going to stop.

"Well you know I was going to let it go. His people reached out to me. 'We want to dead it' they say, but they still put the video (What's Up, What's Happenin'") out there," Shawty said. "They said it was already done and they had no control of it. They said they weren't trying to push the video and to not respond. So I sat down for a minute and didn't respond. But then I heard him talking in an interview. I said f*ck it, I'm not just about to let anybody say anything."

Even though the "beef" is admittedly insignificant, Lo says that he is going to continue to address the issue as long as it keeps coming up.

"As long as they keep it poppin' I'm going to keep it poppin'," he continued. "It ain't no real beef. It ain't like he want to tussle. It ain't nothing to me. I'm making my music, I'm not really going to waste my time on it. I'm making music and I guess he wants to kill me musically. He doesn't want Shawty Lo to exist. But I do exist and I'm not going anywhere. I exist."
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Shawty Lo SPEAKS On T.I. BEEF `Once Again!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shawty Lo SPEAKS On T.I. BEEF `Once Again!!!!!!!

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:05 pm

It's old already.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Shawty Lo SPEAKS On T.I. BEEF `Once Again!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shawty Lo SPEAKS On T.I. BEEF `Once Again!!!!!!!

Post by The Remedy Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:57 pm

Shawty Lo.... What can I say... I did feel your track "Dey Know" other than that stfu lol. T.I. is the king of the south.
The Remedy
The Remedy

Number of posts : 2425

http://myspace.com/thesavrem

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:12 pm

i think as soon as T.I. stops puttin out material that seems like a shawty lo diss or a little stab at him...
Shawty Lo isnt gonna exist.
he's gonna be like Flip...
lmaoo...
and he's an affilate artist over @ HIF.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by LS Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:27 pm

hes another j-hood ( a dog barking at the moon)
LS
LS

Number of posts : 514

http://www.myspace.com/louskannon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Remedy Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:50 pm

bjyounggotti wrote:hes another j-hood ( a dog barking at the moon)

Co-sign
The Remedy
The Remedy

Number of posts : 2425

http://myspace.com/thesavrem

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:02 pm

Laffy Taffy ass rapper.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:06 pm

TREND$ETTER wrote:Laffy Taffy ass rapper.
'

lol...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down