Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

`'SMOKIN ACES Prequel Has 'Plenty Of Cameos,' So It Gets The GREEN LIGHT!!!!!!!

Go down

`'SMOKIN ACES Prequel Has 'Plenty Of Cameos,' So It Gets The GREEN LIGHT!!!!!!! Empty `'SMOKIN ACES Prequel Has 'Plenty Of Cameos,' So It Gets The GREEN LIGHT!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:25 pm

`'SMOKIN ACES Prequel Has 'Plenty Of Cameos,' So It Gets The GREEN LIGHT!!!!!!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

`'SMOKIN ACES Prequel Has 'Plenty Of Cameos,' So It Gets The GREEN LIGHT!!!!!!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

Smokin’ Aces, the shoot em up action film that showcased Common’s bad-assness and Alicia Keys’ hotness is officially going to have a prequel. The director and writer of the first film, Joe Carnahan, wrote in his blog yesterday “Finally, some actual ‘Smokin Aces’ news. Universal has officially greenlit the prequel and we are underway. Cameos will abound. Trust me.”

The original plans were for this prequel to be a direct-to-DVD with a plot based on the crazed Tremor Brothers. Those plans were pulled and it was thought the project was dead…until now. New rumors have it that the prequel will concentrate on either Common’s carachter as Sir Ivey or Alicia Keys who was Georgia Sykes and that it will be positioned as an urban action flick. I sure wouldn’t mind seeing more of Alicia in those tight leather pants though.

If You DONT KNOW What I'm Talking About.... I Added Some PHOTOS & The Trailer Of The 1st Part Below....

J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down