Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kayne West On The Verge Of A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN !!!

Go down

Kayne West On The Verge Of A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN !!! Empty Kayne West On The Verge Of A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN !!!

Post by J The Kidd Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:44 pm

Kayne West On The Verge Of A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN !!! E1a640b0057f4793b28d76be74f2bdf4

It looks like the celeb lifestyle is starting to get to our boy Kanye West. While in Liverpool, England, for the 2008 MTV Europe Music Awards last week, the rapper told MTV Base that his main career objective is just to be groundbreaking with his product, not to be the most recognizable face on the planet.

"I used to want to be the biggest star in the world; now I don't know if that's my goal anymore...Man, I don't care about awards at all — awards are completely fixed, I just came to perform my song. ... It's just an opportunity to get up there and say 'thank you' to the fans, 'thank you' to my mother for supporting me all my life."

At last week's awards show, the Louis Vuitton Don could be seen pulling some of his fellow nominees and performers — such as Beyoncé and Solange Knowles, and the Killers' Brandon Flowers — backstage to hear his new album, 808s & Heartbreak.

"Think about how much Michael Jackson has done for us, and every time you bring up Michael Jackson, usually people are joking about him," he continued. "I'm one step away from that kid that just won a couple of awards, and a step away from Michael Jackson. 'Oh, he's so arrogant, he's so this, he's so that. People don't even f---ing know me and have so much to say!" When you start aligning with Jacko, you're definitely having a nervous breakdown. Let's keep a close eye on this one.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down