Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ludacris Says.... Theater Of Mind Is A CLASSIC !!!

2 posters

Go down

Ludacris Says.... Theater Of Mind Is A CLASSIC !!! Empty Ludacris Says.... Theater Of Mind Is A CLASSIC !!!

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:53 pm

Ludacris Says.... Theater Of Mind Is A CLASSIC !!! THEYDONTPAYMESHIT

Apparently Ludacris sees no harm in tooting his own horn. In a recent interview with MTV News, the rapper dished on his new album and how he feels it surpasses "classic" and moves on to the status of a "collectors' item."

"I feel like this album is a collectors' item," Luda said. "Not only do I feel it's a classic - it's a collectors item. It's a movement, man. Moral to the story is, this album, I'll provide you with the audio - the rest is up to the theater of your mind."

According to the A-town native, he is also plotting a tour with some of the biggest acts from the south. Although he is still in talks he's hoping things will pop off soon.

"I haven't confirmed anything yet," he explained. "It's little talks here and there. But I'll put it out there: I would love to do a tour where it's and me, T.I. and [Young] Jeezy. Me, Tip and Jeezy would be outrageous. But nothing is confirmed yet."

"That's great," Luda said of the super concert. "I think that sh*t is phenomenal."

According to Luda, his album is also full of super collaborations with what he calls "co-stars."

"It's co-star heavy for me. I've always like working with other artists, whether it's been me on their songs or me inviting people on other songs," he said. "I worked with artists on this album because I loved the competition level - it puts people on their A-game. I wanted to compete against them. It's competition at its finest. It's kinda like when you play basketball and you're friends with people on the other team - you shake hands with people afterward, but it's war."
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Ludacris Says.... Theater Of Mind Is A CLASSIC !!! Empty Re: Ludacris Says.... Theater Of Mind Is A CLASSIC !!!

Post by TREND$ETTER Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:55 pm

Luda always come with good albums lookin foward to it.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down