Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escobar's Son SEEKS Stardom As A Rapper !!!

Go down

Escobar's Son SEEKS Stardom As A Rapper !!! Empty Escobar's Son SEEKS Stardom As A Rapper !!!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:06 am

Escobar's Son SEEKS Stardom As A Rapper !!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

Relatives of late Colombian drug lord PABLO ESCOBAR are disputing a budding rap star's claim to be his son.

The man calling himself Juan Pablo Escobar reveals he was inspired to pursue a career in hip hop after discovering that Oliver Stone is making a movie about his "father" and that rapper Nas has called himself Nas Escobar, reports state.

The 33-year-old maintains he had been living with his mother in Argentina before seeking the spotlight in the U.S., and insists he's never taken part in his alleged family's cocaine business.

But Escobar Sr's brother, Roberto, insists the rapper is an imposter - because the real Juan Pablo Escobar is two years younger and isn't bald.

He says, "I had (my sister-in-law) Maria at my house eight months ago. She never mentioned a son in America. How would he get a visa to enter the United States? Also, Juan Pablo is 31 and has a full head of hair."

But a spokesperson for the hopeful star insists he is the real deal, telling the us, "He's furious that he's being questioned. Our position is that he is who is."
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down