Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christina Aguilera AIRS OUT Lady GaGa.... When Asked If She STOLE HER STYLE !!!

Go down

Christina Aguilera AIRS OUT Lady GaGa.... When Asked If She STOLE HER STYLE !!! Empty Christina Aguilera AIRS OUT Lady GaGa.... When Asked If She STOLE HER STYLE !!!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:43 am

Christina Aguilera AIRS OUT Lady GaGa.... When Asked If She STOLE HER STYLE !!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

Oh, shit. It's war!

For some time now, many people have been talking about how Christina Aguilera has been, uhm, "inspired" by Lady GaGa - both visually and sonically.

Xtina's VMA look was pure Gaga and her Genie remake sounds like something from the Just Dance singer's debut album!

But Aguilera hasn't acknowledged the Lady…until now.

In a new interview with the LA Times, Aguilera talks about her career and such, but when asked what she thinks of Lady Gaga, things turn ugly.

What did you say to those on the Internet who are hinting that you borrowed Lady Gaga’s look?

You know, that’s funny that you mention that. This person [Lady Gaga] was just brought to my attention not too long ago. I’m not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don’t know if it is a man or a woman. I just wasn’t sure. I really don’t spend any time on the Internet, so I guess I live a little under a rock in that respect.

"This Person (?)"

You don't even know if it's a man or a woman (?)

That is bullshit

Her name is LADY Gaga after all!!

Who do U think would win in a cat fight between these two (?)
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down