Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marilyn Manson Is Going To TEAM UP With Obama !!!

Go down

Marilyn Manson Is Going To TEAM UP With Obama !!! Empty Marilyn Manson Is Going To TEAM UP With Obama !!!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:32 pm

Marilyn Manson Is Going To TEAM UP With Obama !!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

Controversial shock rocker Marilyn Manson was asked to perform at a concert supporting President-Elect Barack Obama’s campaign for office, according to Manson’s former girlfriend, actress Evan Rachel Wood.

The Thirteen star, who separated from Manson last month after nearly two years of dating, says it was she who persuaded the musician not to link up with Obama, because of the adverse reaction such an affiliation would have had on the politican’s campaign.

“I advised them not to do it,” Evan says.

“I said, ‘If you show up there, it’s not going to be good. It’s going to bring a lot of controversy, which I know you love, but Obama doesn’t need it right now.’”

The actress adds, “Now that Obama’s been officially elected, I might call Manson and say, ‘Just go! Just go to the inauguration!’”
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down