Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanye West Says.... The MTV Europe Music AWARDS Were FIXED !!!

Go down

Kanye West Says.... The MTV Europe Music AWARDS Were FIXED !!! Empty Kanye West Says.... The MTV Europe Music AWARDS Were FIXED !!!

Post by J The Kidd Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:15 am

Kanye West Says.... The MTV Europe Music AWARDS Were FIXED !!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

Kanye West has alleged that the recent MTV Europe Music awards (EMAs) were rigged.

The Chicago rap star took the Ultimate Urban prize at the Liverpool ceremony on November 6th but believes he only won as he was able to attend the show.

"I won nothing last year and I'd brought out Stronger. Then this year, just because I was there, I won best urban act," he told the Sun newspaper.

"This was Lil Wayne's year," he said of the chart-topping hip-hop star.

He also questioned the awarding of other trophies, such as the act of 2008 gong won by Britney Spears.

"Britney Spears over Rihanna? Are you serious?

"I mean f*****g Jared Leto?" West said of the 30 Seconds to Mars frontman.

"He's my boy but he shouldn't have won over some of those other artists.

West was speaking at the album launch of his new effort 808s and Heartbreak, which he previewed to journalists at London's O2 Arena on Monday.

With significantly less rapping than his previous three albums and a heavy use of the Autotune function on his vocals, 808s and Heartbreaks has been viewed as a brave change of style for the award-winning musician.

However, he told the assembled press that in his eyes, music is "like decorating my home".

"I wouldn't put down anything I don't love," he explained.

808s and Heartbreak is released on November 24th.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down