Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mariah Carey Admits.... I WROTE HERO On The Low Low !!!

2 posters

Go down

Mariah Carey Admits.... I WROTE HERO On The Low Low !!! Empty Mariah Carey Admits.... I WROTE HERO On The Low Low !!!

Post by J The Kidd Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:06 pm

Mariah Carey Admits.... I WROTE HERO On The Low Low !!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

MARIAH CAREY admits she finds inspiration in the strangest places - her hit song HERO was written in the bathroom.

The superstar singer was using the toilet during a break from recording when the idea for the track came to her.

And she confesses she even gets up in the early hours of the morning to write songs - because she dreams up tunes in her sleep.

Carey tells U.K. TV show This Morning, "Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and have an idea and have to get up and record it straight away before I forget it.

"Or with Hero, I was in the studio and someone was telling me about this film Hero with Dustin Hoffman in it. I took a walk to the loo and when I came back I had this idea for a song, and that was what then became Hero."
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Mariah Carey Admits.... I WROTE HERO On The Low Low !!! Empty Re: Mariah Carey Admits.... I WROTE HERO On The Low Low !!!

Post by TREND$ETTER Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:49 pm

Lmao yea shit most people do all their writing durnig late night or early mornign like 3 a.m. shit which I guess is still late night. At least most people I know.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down