Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimbo Slice 'Talks About' FIRST LOSS !!!

2 posters

Go down

Kimbo Slice 'Talks About' FIRST LOSS !!! Empty Kimbo Slice 'Talks About' FIRST LOSS !!!

Post by J The Kidd Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:04 pm

Kimbo Slice 'Talks About' FIRST LOSS !!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

“They [EliteXC] had us under the impression that the fight wasn’t happening. When they said it wasn’t going to happen, that blood I’ve been holding on the whole time while I was training, I kind of let it go a little bit,” Ferguson said. “I was a little bit depressed, but I kind of had a relaxed mind frame and everything about me was no longer in fight mode.”

[Click Here For MORE!!]
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Kimbo Slice 'Talks About' FIRST LOSS !!! Empty Re: Kimbo Slice 'Talks About' FIRST LOSS !!!

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:14 pm

Dude can't hand with REAL fighters that's just it.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Kimbo Slice 'Talks About' FIRST LOSS !!! Empty Re: Kimbo Slice 'Talks About' FIRST LOSS !!!

Post by J The Kidd Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:30 pm

Fuck that kimbo is a tough dude and he can fight... you gon' win some, and you gon' lose some... just because he lost one don't mean he "isn't a real fighter"... I mean i respect your opinion bro... maybe u like him, maybe you don't... but since he been in the UFC he's won, and he's lost... he's just as much as a real fighter as the people he lost to bro...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:54 pm

....Just watch as times goes on trust me dude will have a negative win loss record...
i ain't the only dude that thinks so. Dude a good fighter never said that but as for UFC dude wont be able to hang.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down