Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plies Makes NY Debut.... Plans FREE Concert !!!

Go down

Plies Makes NY Debut.... Plans FREE Concert !!! Empty Plies Makes NY Debut.... Plans FREE Concert !!!

Post by J The Kidd Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:31 pm

Plies Makes NY Debut.... Plans FREE Concert !!! Plies

Certified gold-selling Southern rapper Plies is set to make his first New York City appearance later this month.

Presented by MySpace Music and Vibe magazine, the event will be hosted by BET's Terrence J and Rosci.

The free showcase will help celebrate the Florida-bred emcee's cover release on the new issue of Vibe along with his new upcoming album, Da Realist set to drop this winter.

There are no age restrictions and the event is open to the public. To RSVP, go to www.vibe.com/rsvp

"The Future of Rap" show takes place Monday, November 24 at the Knitting Factory at 8 p.m.

In related news, Plies' recently chopped it up with SOHH about the meaning behind the title of his his new album.

"A lot of people that follow me from my core audience, from my mixtape days up until now has always kinda categorized me as the realest in their opinon," Plies told SOHH in regards to his album title. "It was kinda my salute to all my core audience who followed me for so many years."

Staying true to the formula that has landed him two certified gold albums, the rapper also has no intention of focusing heavily on guest appearances this time around.

"I stayed away again from the rap collaboration," he added. "But I do have two respectful R&B collaborations on this album that I think people will be happy with."

Da Realist hits stores on Tuesday, December 16 via Atlantic/Slip-N-Slide/Big Gates Records.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down