Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angie Stone 'Dishing The DIRT' On Beyonce And Jay-Z !!!

Go down

Angie Stone 'Dishing The DIRT' On Beyonce And Jay-Z !!! Empty Angie Stone 'Dishing The DIRT' On Beyonce And Jay-Z !!!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:33 pm

Angie Stone 'Dishing The DIRT' On Beyonce And Jay-Z !!! Fb30691e4eac4b20b0af2a5017758f4c

Soul star Angie Stone is set to reveal all she knows about the early days of Beyonce's secret romance with husband Jay-Z in a new book. Since Superhead's industry outting... everybody has a story to tell.

Angie Stone has the inside scoop on the likes of Mariah Carey and Mary J Blige, but knows it'll be her candid confessions as Beyonce's confidante that will have fans reaching for her memoirs, Life In The Shadows of A Sex Symbol. Angie told one magazine recently, "I was right there in the beginning when Beyonce started dating Jay-Z, and I was a friend and confidante to her during those times." Hmmmmm....then I wonder why you are spilling your "friend's" beans? Maybe the pay checks aren't coming as frequently as they once did for Angie. In these challenging economic times - look for more tell all books from industry insiders.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down