Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interscope Exec Confirms Album Shipping Screw up!!

2 posters

Go down

Interscope Exec Confirms Album Shipping Screw up!! Empty Interscope Exec Confirms Album Shipping Screw up!!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:19 am

Interscope Exec Confirms Album Shipping Screw up!! Toscoverfrontyk5

SPEAKING OF G-UNIT

50 Cent and his crew put some stuff on his site about Interscope possibly sabotaging his album with Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo. Now, I have some source within Interscope and they gave some indication of what has transpired from within. First, from what I understand,what 50 charged is true: there was a shortage of T.O.S. albums available. A lot of stores did not even receive T.O.S. or got very few copies. Big retails stores like Best Buy did not even display T.O.S with the new releases, from what I heard.

Now, there is a complimentary layer to this. From what I hear, the big dogs at Interscope are getting tired of their inability to manage 50 Cent. He dissed them and they are tired of him speaking out against them, from what I have been told. On top of it all, they got very upset – allegedly – when the G-Unit general launched thisis50.com and started putting free music on there along with the music videos to boot.

In case you didn't know, G-Unit pushed about 96,043 units. The crazy thing is 50 has way more people than that as members of his community. SMH. People don't support!

50 must be thinking
"Interscope why u mad? Oh U can't do that!"
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Interscope Exec Confirms Album Shipping Screw up!! Empty Re: Interscope Exec Confirms Album Shipping Screw up!!

Post by TREND$ETTER Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:52 pm

Man there ain't no error it's all a cover up they FLOPPED ADMIT IT!
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Interscope Exec Confirms Album Shipping Screw up!! Empty Re: Interscope Exec Confirms Album Shipping Screw up!!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:03 pm

i know man.... i didnt think of it that way.
fuck that album did suck tho..
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down