Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ron Browz On T-Pain DISS.... For Somebody Using Auto-Tune Wrong, I Made A HIT RECORD !!!

+2
TREND$ETTER
J The Kidd
6 posters

Go down

Ron Browz On T-Pain DISS.... For Somebody Using Auto-Tune Wrong, I Made A HIT RECORD !!! Empty Ron Browz On T-Pain DISS.... For Somebody Using Auto-Tune Wrong, I Made A HIT RECORD !!!

Post by J The Kidd Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:51 pm

Ron Browz On T-Pain DISS.... For Somebody Using Auto-Tune Wrong, I Made A HIT RECORD !!! Ron-browz-300x300-2008-11-20

With his hit record "Pop Champagne" continuing to explode on radio stations across the nation, SOHH sat down with Ron Browz to find out what's next for the producer-turned-singer.

Known for working behind the scenes on production for major artists like Nas, Snoop Dogg, Amerie, Busta Rhymes and Ludacris, Ron has stepped forward to introduce fans to his own vocal skills.

"It was always in the back of my mind, 'cause as I made tracks for other artists, I always kinda wrote in my mind or rapped in my mind," Ron told SOHH. "Like different ideas but just gave the beats to other artists instead of using them for my personal usage."

Admitting "Pop Champagne" helped him land an album deal with Universal, the singer clarified the confusion behind the song's ownership since it is also Jim Jones' first single off his major label debut, Pray 4 Reign.

"It's both our records, like, I had put the record out by myself. It was getting spins, and you know Jim heard it on the radio and asked how he could be a part of the situation," Ron explained. "We did a licensing deal so he could put it on his album and I can put it on my album."

Destroying rumors of any beef with T-Pain, who recently called out Browz for his use of the Auto Tune vocal effect on the song, Ron jokingly confessed he had no intention of competing with the singer.

"It was just a joke to me," Browz said. "I made the record playing around and it turned out to be a hit record. I probably was using it wrong, but for somebody using it wrong, I made a hit record."

Promising an untitled Universal debut this March, Ron hinted at what fans may expect.

"It's like pop with a little bit of an urban twist with it," he revealed. "So far I'm doing the production because I know what I want to hear and when I want to hear it. I listen to different music."
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Ron Browz On T-Pain DISS.... For Somebody Using Auto-Tune Wrong, I Made A HIT RECORD !!! Empty Re: Ron Browz On T-Pain DISS.... For Somebody Using Auto-Tune Wrong, I Made A HIT RECORD !!!

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:43 am

Lmao this damn vocalizer will be the death of hip hop.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Ron Browz On T-Pain DISS.... For Somebody Using Auto-Tune Wrong, I Made A HIT RECORD !!! Empty Re: Ron Browz On T-Pain DISS.... For Somebody Using Auto-Tune Wrong, I Made A HIT RECORD !!!

Post by weezybaby Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:29 am

TREND$ETTER wrote:Lmao this damn vocalizer will be the death of hip hop.

co-sign dat shit

weezybaby
I Have Been Permanently Banned
I Have Been Permanently Banned

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by yudig973 Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:43 am

he used dat shit on arab money too...and werd about it bein da death of hip hop...I think its y kanye don't rap no more...

yudig973

Number of posts : 600

https://www.youtube.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambition Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:36 am

Damn...yall Aint Lyin It Waszx Hot At 1st But After Seein Someone Use It Wrong U Never Know Nexx To Sound Horrible Wit It...Hopefully Soulja Boy Never uses It
Ambition
Ambition

Number of posts : 397

http://www.myspace.com/AmbitiondaBalla

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:45 pm

TREND$ETTER wrote:Lmao this damn vocalizer will be the death of hip hop.

To many motherfuckers fuckin their shit up with this bullshit man.

When Jigga use that shit then it's a wrap! nail to the coffin for hip hip.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:48 pm

lmaoo damn..
yall makin this Auto-Tune look like The Anti-Christ of Hip-Hop
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:53 pm

i feel like this if you cant use it you better not use that effect...
but if you makin good muzik with it and ppl like it more power to ya.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambition Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:07 pm

i agree bounce
Ambition
Ambition

Number of posts : 397

http://www.myspace.com/AmbitiondaBalla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down