Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thought Of The Day(3)11-23-08

2 posters

Go down

Thought Of The Day(3)11-23-08 Empty Thought Of The Day(3)11-23-08

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:26 pm

As I sit here thinkin' this might be a little long, but bare with me read this shit. Man Sit here thinkin' damn.. what's life. I Mean people say money can't buy happiness. But in some situations thats true.
But money is a good medication to depression, lonliness, stress and ect.

I'ma Keep it 100 with yall I work the 6:30am to 4p.m. shift 17$ a hour.

Sometimes 6am to 6pm on overtime days. Shit get about $1,300 every two weeks.

I ride the 04 Explorer on 20's nothing special. Current amout of cash in pocket. 22$.

Shit times is hard bills don't stop when the stress comes.

Shit what's life when you ain't rich man really...like ok you and ya girl break up or you get backstabbed but a close homie...so what do you do when you rich? Go buy out a club go outta town/state whatever you want man...go buy some shit keep ya self occupied.

But if you ain't got shit no cash no nothing ..you sit at home reminisce. Think about shit let shit eat at your mind let your thoughts get to you. See where I'm going with this?

See if you lose something someone close or just havin' tough times..if you got that cash, that cash can help you to do things in life.. to get your mind off shit to help you cope with ya bad times.

When you ain't got $$$ your forced to sit at home post and just let these thought things get to you.

See what I'm saying?

I mean damn an if you are stressin' you gotta still go to your 9 to5 work ya ass off deal with assholes at work..that don't see your everyday problems. See what's life? A 9 to 5...

Working working ... that's why you gotta grind... no grind no shine.

See music use to be my way out to vent, here lately it's not shit. I mean todays music shit...it's not really hip hop it's Bitch - Hop... every song on the radio is about a damn chick...

Anyways shit who knows how long the industry will even last album sales are almost dead. Shit ain't like it use to and if they could stop downloading honestly I'd be glad. Real talk... album sales ain't shit no more..

so what I'm here to say is invest ya money not in stocks...but a plan.

Real talk gotta have a plan to make that cash I think we all would love to be able to be out COMPLETE own boss work when we want, wake up when we want, do what we want, BUY what we want and live how we want.

Keep grindin' make that $

I'm out.....

Trend
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Thought Of The Day(3)11-23-08 Empty Re: Thought Of The Day(3)11-23-08

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:24 pm

yo man i feel what you sayin bro...
i think thats really tru..
but at the same time you can beat that..
i know your prolly an artistt and maybe ur not.
if ur not just jot...just jot down ur feelings let yourr feelings go on pad..
u will feel better...
that dont work? express urself go out the box and just make those things get to you make them not get to you..
its like this the thing that makes ppl think u r insane..
might keep you sane...
example if you go around doing somethin odd or strange or sumthin that is out of the ordinary..
if it makes u feel better its gonna make you sane and make you feel okay about yourself
money isnt everythin but i understand where you are coming from.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:34 pm

also old songs are better motivaters than the new ones
so yeah listen to sum classic hip hop tracks..
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down