Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diddy Reveals New I AM KING Cologne !!!

Go down

Diddy Reveals New I AM KING Cologne !!! Empty Diddy Reveals New I AM KING Cologne !!!

Post by J The Kidd Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:46 pm

Diddy Reveals New I AM KING Cologne !!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

Sean John Fragrances, creator of Unforgivable, the top selling men's and women's scent, unveiled the campaign image of Sean "Diddy" Combs' newest men's fragrance, I Am King, on what continues to be the largest billboard ever to hang in Times Square, The new campaign will also appear on Los Angeles'prestigious Sunset Boulevard, as well as other marquis billboard locations in New York, Los Angeles, and Miami. The billboard portrays Diddy dressed in a sleek, white tuxedo, with an image of his new men's fragrance, I Am King.

Diddy said, "I am really proud of the new billboard and of the message that it conveys to everyone who gets to see it. I Am King is not just about me, but every man. We are all descendants of kings. And if all men believe in that, we can accomplish anything. This image pays tribute to that belief, that ideal."

Only Diddy could debut I Am King, a scent designed to inspire those who dream big and aspire for greatness. I Am King makes the ultimate statement for today's ambitious go-getter.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down