Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-Rod Reunited With Daughters

Go down

A-Rod Reunited With Daughters Empty A-Rod Reunited With Daughters

Post by J The Kidd Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:25 pm

A-Rod Reunited With Daughters Arod

By GEORGE RUSH & CORKY SIEMASZKO
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

A-Rod has a date this weekend with a couple of cute girls in Toronto - his daughters.

It will be the first time Alex Rodriguez has seen Natasha, 3, and 11-week-old Ella, since his wife slapped the slugger with divorce papers on Monday.

The Yanks are in Canada for a three day stand against the Blue Jays starting tomorrow and lawyers for Rodriguez and spurned spouse Cynthia are working out a time and place for the reunion, sources said.

Earlier: Women linked to A-Rod remain mum

Friends of the couple said this should not be seen as a truce - Cynthia is determined to go ahead with the divorce and Rodriguez is mad that she has been blabbing about the scandal tearing their family apart.

"All bets are off," one of the third baseman's friends said today.

The development came a day after another girl Rodriguez was seen with in Toronto broke her silence about the Yankee slugger, saying she's still a fan but wants to stay clear of his messy divorce.

Joslyn Morse, a 31-year-old former Scores stripper, became infamous when she was photographed walking into a Toronto jiggle joint with A-Rod 14 months ago.

"I don't believe much in this life," a weary-sounding Morse said when asked to comment on new revelations about the slugger's off-field exploits.

Morse flat-out refused to say if they ever had sex and said she has not yet been served with court papers. But there is clear evidence that Rodriguez and Morse have known each other awhile.

When Rodriguez flew to California for the funeral of Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle in October 2006, his private dancer was listed on the flight manifest as one of the passengers on the plane.

Cynthia Rodriguez, 35, did not name names when she filed a divorce petition accusing her husband of "extramarital affairs," a legal move that happened after her husband was linked in media reports to Madonna.

Rodriguez, 32, has not responded to his wife's filing - but he has invited Madonna to his All-Star game bash at the 4-0/40 club in Manhattan on Monday, Life & Style Weekly reported.

Meanwhile, US Weekly has reported that Rodriguez told a pal in January that he was "in love" with the Material Girl and texted her repeatedly through their dinner.

"He kept smiling, acting as if he was a little kid," the pal told the magazine. "He told me it was Madonna he was texting. I was shocked. He proceeded to say he was in love with her. I thought he was kidding but he wasn't."

One of Cynthia's lawyers has described the alleged Rodriguez/Madonna romance as an "affair of the heart."
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down