Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michelle Williams Talks Destiny's Child Break-Up

Go down

Michelle Williams Talks Destiny's Child Break-Up Empty Michelle Williams Talks Destiny's Child Break-Up

Post by Nygee Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:57 pm

Michelle Williams Talks Destiny's Child Break-Up Mw10

In a recent interview with Corduroy Magazine, Michelle Williams speaks on the break-up of Destiny's Child.

Williams says the split of Destiny's Child allows her to finally focus on her own career.

“Now I can finally just do me,” Williams says; “no more pleasing other people, no more compromising what I want. As a group, we all had to agree. But now, it’s just me.”

Williams goes on to say that she isn't looking for super-stardom with her solo career but rather a loyal audience that enjoys her music.

“My goal isn’t to sell-out stadiums or be on the cover of magazines anymore,” she says. “My dream path is just to get that loyal fan base. I don’t care if it’s a hundred million or a hundred thousand. I’d rather play an underground club where people all know your songs than perform for audiences who have no idea who you are.”

Williams released her third solo album "Unexpected" October 7th.

(Michelle Williams "We Break The Dawn")

Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down