Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Was Fast: Shawty Lo Responds To Voicemail Rumors!

5 posters

Go down

That Was Fast: Shawty Lo Responds To Voicemail Rumors! Empty That Was Fast: Shawty Lo Responds To Voicemail Rumors!

Post by Nygee Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:30 pm

Well...Shawty Lo has pretty much just set the record for the fastest response ever. Just last night, Grand Hustle artist Big Kuntry gave an interview talking about the altercation between the Grand Hustle and D4L crews at the Dirty Awards. Kuntry said that he had received a call from Shawty Lo the following day apologizing for the incident and if Lo kept actin' up, he would release the voicemails to the public.

Well now Shawty seemingly saw the video just as it was posted because that same night, he filmed his response. Check out the video below:

It's an obvious attempt to save face to the public. It will be interesting to see what Big Kuntry's next move will be and if he will release the tapes. It seemed like Shawty Lo kind of admitted that he did call him by saying maybe Kuntry was talking about "the call where I say you got punched in the face"....So we aren't entirely sure what to believe and what will happen next.
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down

That Was Fast: Shawty Lo Responds To Voicemail Rumors! Empty Re: That Was Fast: Shawty Lo Responds To Voicemail Rumors!

Post by yaboyja23 Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:34 pm

this shit seriously needs to end quickly...
i am really getting tired of hearing about this whole situation
the whole little problem with the two camps..
this shit need to dead quick cuz this shit is annoying
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

That Was Fast: Shawty Lo Responds To Voicemail Rumors! Empty Re: That Was Fast: Shawty Lo Responds To Voicemail Rumors!

Post by Nygee Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:37 pm

i cant stand that nigga LO. he lame as fuck. he just made his damn self look guilty about the phone calls. personally i would like to hear these voicemails that Kuntry claims he got
Nygee
Nygee

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminated One Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:42 pm

2 wack niggas beefing lol
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4519

http://southernstylebeatz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:42 pm

Yung Toon wrote: personally i would like to hear these voicemails that Kuntry claims he got

me too...
but im just tired of hearing about
T.I. vs Shawty Lo,,,etc..
i want them to grow up and get over this bullshit
this whole situation happened over non-sense.
aint no sense in these two artist that so call say they make good music
which they do...
but they making it okay to bring up they name
im saying they need to dead this shit
its making them both look bad in my opinion.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminated One Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:48 pm

yea i think a T.I. Shawty LO track would be a banger honestly
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:50 pm

Detroit313734 wrote:yea i think a T.I. Shawty LO track would be a banger honestly

in the look of things we can look for a collab between these two in a couple of years maybe..
just as T.I. and Luda didd...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nygee Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:50 pm

LO the one who started it up and at the Dirty Awards LO and his camp dissed TI on stage thats why they had that fight. it wasnt because they didnt like each other.

They said something about TI wife. "Who ya baby mama, i hope it aint tomika" cant really think of the whole thang but i woulda went off on them niggas too. it is getting old but if Lo was the real nigga he clai he is why do he keep starting it up. i'll tell you why. because before the TI beef nobody knew who shawty lo was. that Dey know track was out for a WHILE but it got no love until Jeezy got on it then everybody got on it. Like i said Shawty Lo is lame
Nygee
Nygee

Back to top Go down

Post by Nygee Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:53 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:

in the look of things we can look for a collab between these two in a couple of years maybe..

hell naw. i highly doubt that will EVER happen. TI and Luda situation was just some dumb shit. TI said something like Luda didnt deserve an award or some crazy shit and luda felt disrespected blah blah. Shawty Lo and TIP is on some REAL beef. some street shit not no industry shit like luda.

and LO is a horrible rapper if they did a track together i think it would be garbage
Nygee
Nygee

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:54 pm

yeah that is true...
*"who you gonna run to, hope it aint tomika"*
yeah if the dey know remix didnt happen with the list of artist on it...
he wouldnt have been big as he was nobody would no him.
aint nobody know him b4 that track
even with the orginal track dey know.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:58 pm

Yung Toon wrote:
yaboyja23 wrote:

hell naw. i highly doubt that will EVER happen. TI and Luda situation was just some dumb shit. TI said something like Luda didnt deserve an award or some crazy shit and luda felt disrespected blah blah. Shawty Lo and TIP is on some REAL beef. some street shit not no industry shit like luda.

and LO is a horrible rapper if they did a track together i think it would be garbage

i think it would be a good track...
i mean every collab Lol has done is fire
besides that song with birdman, jim jones, and dj khaled.
i forgot the name of that song real talk
LMAOO.
no that shit aint on sum real street shit
the only time their is a problem is when the cameras are on..
or when they in the booth
if it was a problem like that somebody would already got touch.
Lil' Flip and T.I. beef was more a street beef than this bullshit
all its over is T.I. not doing a song with Shawty LOL.
lol.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminated One Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:02 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:yeah that is true...
*"who you gonna run to, hope it aint tomika"*
yeah if the dey know remix didnt happen with the list of artist on it...
he wouldnt have been big as he was nobody would no him.
aint nobody know him b4 that track
even with the orginal track dey know.

oh Dey Know!
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizniz Kid Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:11 pm

I WOULD EAT SHAWTY LO ALIVE LOL
Bizniz Kid
Bizniz Kid

Number of posts : 175

http://www.myspace.com/officialbiznizkid

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:35 pm

lol!
Shawty Lo is weak.
i think he's prolly one of the weakest new artists of 08.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by LS Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:08 pm

Yung Toon wrote:
yaboyja23 wrote:

yo on some real shit i love this nigga toon *pause .. no homo* like this nigga be sayin some real shit i was just about to say the same shit about shawty lo that nigga wack and he keeps claiming bankhead but he felt stupid when T.I. did the video so yea... hes just dumb
LS
LS

Number of posts : 514

http://www.myspace.com/louskannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down