Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 Cent 'Admits' To LOSING MILLIONS `In Stock Market

Go down

50 Cent 'Admits' To LOSING MILLIONS `In Stock Market Empty 50 Cent 'Admits' To LOSING MILLIONS `In Stock Market

Post by J The Kidd Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:18 pm

50 Cent 'Admits' To LOSING MILLIONS `In Stock Market 50-cent-picture-5

If you let 50 Cent tell it he's "Got Money." That may be true, but in a recent interview with The Canadian Press, the rapper revealed that he too is suffering from the effects of the poor economy.

According to reports, 50 put his 19-bedroom mansion, formerly owned by Mike Tyson, up for sale last year. Despite it's 37 bathrooms, 40 person hot tub, and stripper poles, the $18.5 million abode has failed to secure a buyer. In a twist of irony, the rapper says that the fate of it's former owner has been making him more aware of making good financial decisions.

"I'm waking up in a room that was previously Mike Tyson's bedroom, a fighter who earned over $500 million in his actual career, and when I purchased his house from him he was in bankruptcy," he said. "If that's not a strong enough reminder for you, I don't know what's going to remind you to be aware of where you are financially and make conscious decisions."

Although he is cautious, 50 says that he has not been able to protect all of his bread, as he has lost millions in the ailing stock market.

"Well yeah, I lost a couple million dollars already; you see what I'm saying? I sit with my investors and business managers and accountants looking at the numbers and I'm like, 'Yo, the values of stocks in different areas that I invested in are decreasing!' So I take the loss like everybody else."
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down