Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diznee From David Banners - "SHAWTY SAY" *NEW Show Magazine Photo Spread*

2 posters

Go down

Diznee From David Banners - "SHAWTY SAY" *NEW Show Magazine Photo Spread* Empty Diznee From David Banners - "SHAWTY SAY" *NEW Show Magazine Photo Spread*

Post by J The Kidd Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:37 am

Diznee From David Banners - "SHAWTY SAY" *NEW Show Magazine Photo Spread* FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

Diznee From David Banners - "SHAWTY SAY" *NEW Show Magazine Photo Spread* FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

Diznee has gotta be one of the most loved of the fresh faces in
the video vixen game. I had no idea how many fans she had the first
time I skanned her. I saw it in action on my second post. Some words
got said and 107 comments later, a record for my blog, I saw unmatched
level fan luv. Now you can say that was just because of a MySpace post
but lots models have posted links on their space and none have caused
such a flood of post love. So love her or not but her fans are for real
that’s for sure. Trust me, Diznee knows it. She says it best…

My fans are what keep me going…I want my fans to have the
opportunity to get a better sense of who I am. I don’t want to be as
just a pretty model. I want to be know for having a great personality
to accommodate my looks....
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Diznee From David Banners - "SHAWTY SAY" *NEW Show Magazine Photo Spread* Empty Re: Diznee From David Banners - "SHAWTY SAY" *NEW Show Magazine Photo Spread*

Post by Bizniz Kid Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:50 am

damn that's wifey right there real talk I can't wait until sign a deal I'm a be seeing girls like this all day
Bizniz Kid
Bizniz Kid

Number of posts : 175

http://www.myspace.com/officialbiznizkid

Back to top Go down