Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Pain Signs Gym Class Heroes' Travis McCoy To Nappy Boy Ent.

Go down

T-Pain Signs Gym Class Heroes' Travis McCoy To Nappy Boy Ent. Empty T-Pain Signs Gym Class Heroes' Travis McCoy To Nappy Boy Ent.

Post by The Remedy Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:21 am

T-Pain Signs Gym Class Heroes' Travis McCoy To Nappy Boy Ent. T-pain-2008-11-19-300x300

T-Pain Signs Gym Class Heroes' Travis McCoy To Nappy Boy Ent. Trav

Gym Class Heroes' Travis McCoy has become the latest artist to sign with T-Pain's Nappy Boy Entertainment.
In a recent performance documented by a Thr33 Ringz webisode video clip, the Auto-Tune king is shown on stage offering fans a first public announcement of the union.

"Check this out, I wanna bring somebody back on-stage," Pain tells the screaming crowd. "I'm gonna make this real quick -- everybody get your phones out, you ready? Ladies and gentlemen, [McCoy] signs to Nappy Boy Entertainment."

After T-Pain placed a signature Nappy Boy Ent. chain around the Gym Class Hero's neck, Travis later confirms his new membership.

"Yo, what it is, Travis McCoy, Gym Class Heroes, newest member of Nappy Boy fam," McCoy announces. "I got crowned tonight by the king himself -- we gonna make it do what it do."

Promising that the upcoming year will be "0-9, 0-My," McCoy exited the video embracing his active role on Pain's popular roster.

In related news, the duo are currently on the "I Am Music" tour alongside the headlining act Lil' Wayne as well as Keyshia Cole, Keri Hilson and Gorilla Zoe.

The tour is currently making stops throughout the nation in popular cities including Charlotte, Hampton, Atlanta, Washington, DC, Cleveland and more. "I Am Music" tour continues tonight (December 29) at Greensboro, North Carolina's Coliseum Complex.
The Remedy
The Remedy

Number of posts : 2425

http://myspace.com/thesavrem

Back to top Go down