Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.I. MTV Reality Show Coming Next Month, Hopes To Set Teens Straight

2 posters

Go down

T.I. MTV Reality Show Coming Next Month, Hopes To Set Teens Straight Empty T.I. MTV Reality Show Coming Next Month, Hopes To Set Teens Straight

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:48 pm

T.I. MTV Reality Show Coming Next Month, Hopes To Set Teens Straight Ti-news1

As T.I. prepares to go behind bars in March, he will have the cameras rolling in an effort to set teens on the right course.

The Associated Press reports that Tip’s upcoming MTV reality show “T.I’s Road to Redemption: 45 Days to Go” will be premiering next month, and the Atlanta rap giant hopes the show will scare teens straight.

The rapper, born Clifford Harris, was convicted of felony gun charges last year and as part of his plea deal was sentenced to 1,000 hours of community service, to be completed before his March 27 prison date, as well as a year and day behind bars.

T.I.P. said he has already done 864 hours and during an interview with the Television Critics Association yesterday (1/9) he added, “This show is in addition to (that).”

The MTV reality series, which started filming in June and will continue until March, will debut on February 10
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

T.I. MTV Reality Show Coming Next Month, Hopes To Set Teens Straight Empty Re: T.I. MTV Reality Show Coming Next Month, Hopes To Set Teens Straight

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:03 pm

T.I. always doing something with Kids in School...
he need to do a song about it for them...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down