Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flavor Of Love 2's Buckeey Addresses Leaked Sex Tape

Go down

Flavor Of Love 2's Buckeey Addresses Leaked Sex Tape Empty Flavor Of Love 2's Buckeey Addresses Leaked Sex Tape

Post by J The Kidd Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:47 pm

Flavor Of Love 2's Buckeey Addresses Leaked Sex Tape Buckeey

From BallerStatus.com -- Former "Flavor of Love 2" contestant Buckeey has stayed silent about a sex tape leaked to the internet back in June. There was speculation whether or not it was intentionally leaked as a publicity stunt to help boost her career, but in her first official response, she says otherwise.

Buckeey (real name: Shay Johnson) claims the tape was distributed across the net without her permission.

"It troubled me to find out that my intimate act of love was classified as a sex tape," she said. "I didn't speak on it because I knew how tender the situation was between me and my partner. I didn't want to point fingers at anyone or come out with any names because it was then and still is very much so my personal business.

"However, over these past few weeks, I have been tortured by strangers about what happened, who was I with, did I release the tape on purpose to get publicity, can I prove to them it was me and multiple other random and in decent requests and questions. So I am forced to make a statement," Buckeey continued.

Buckeey goes on to say that her celebrity status has made her a target for jealous individuals, and reveals that the tape was stolen by one of these people. She calls it another "case of bitchassness."

"Once you become a personality on television, you become the target of haters and I am no different," she explains. "The release of the tape was done by hater, stolen by a hater and is just another blatant case of bitchassness. At this point, I can't go out to eat, the grocery store or the gas station without someone stalking me with oral sex questions. I've had it, I did it and it's done and over with."

As far as the tape itself, it was done with her significant other, at the time, out of love, and was never meant for the public to see.

"The truth is what I did was out of love for someone and for he and I to share and reflect on," Buckeey exclaimed. "It was never meant for thousands of people to view and make comments on. So from this point, the concentration should be on where I'm going, not what I did. All I ask is for my fans to continue to love me and the haters can keep their job too."

---

Whos seen this sex tape?? Its ok lol!
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down