Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapper Shawty Lo gets a beat down at club Crucial?????

4 posters

Go down

Rapper Shawty Lo gets a beat down at club Crucial????? Empty Rapper Shawty Lo gets a beat down at club Crucial?????

Post by J The Kidd Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:24 pm

Rapper Shawty Lo gets a beat down at club Crucial????? 6a00e54ee286eb883400e553bc8bf28834800wi

I hate to be barer of some reckless ish, however the person who gave me this information is held in high regard SOHH I feel comfortable going with it. Did Shawty Lo catch a beat down over the weekend at Club Crucial? Find out more below.
According to my source Carlos “Shawty Lo” Walker was chillin’ up in T.I.’s popular hood night club in Bankhead when someone came out the blue and came down on that ass. But to add insult to injury, not only did Shawty allegedly get his ass laid out he also got his chain snatched.

But wait; it gets worse. I also hear that there is a video surveillance tape that can verify this rumor. I’m gonna need the manager at Crucial to holla at me with that., PRONTO TINTO! Put it on youtube and let’s see what this is all about.

This rumor is starting to become somewhat of a broken record because a couple of weeks ago I had heard that Shawty had caught a beat down in Bowen homes. However, nobody could verify it and after reaching out to Carlos’ people I got a phone call from the Bankhead rapper himself denying any incident occurred.

Could this simply be a bunch of peeps playing games at Shawty Lo’s expense, or has all that trash talking come back to bite homie in the ass.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Rapper Shawty Lo gets a beat down at club Crucial????? Empty Re: Rapper Shawty Lo gets a beat down at club Crucial?????

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:28 pm

Rofl
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Rapper Shawty Lo gets a beat down at club Crucial????? Empty Re: Rapper Shawty Lo gets a beat down at club Crucial?????

Post by TREND$ETTER Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:57 pm

I gotta see tha video !
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by The Remedy Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:09 pm

I like them both honestly. They need to quit the bullshit and do track together.
The Remedy
The Remedy

Number of posts : 2425

http://myspace.com/thesavrem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down