Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da Brat Sentenced To Three Years In Prison

2 posters

Go down

Da Brat Sentenced To Three Years In Prison Empty Da Brat Sentenced To Three Years In Prison

Post by The Remedy Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:29 am

Da Brat Sentenced To Three Years In Prison Dabrathighlight

So So Def rapper Da Brat was sentenced to three years in prison today for a nightclub assault that took place in Atlanta, Georgia.

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, a Dekalb County judged sentenced the female lyricist for striking a woman with a rum bottle at Studio 72. In addition to prison time, Da Brat was also sentenced to seven years of probation and 200 hours of community service.

“I love y’all,” the rapper, 34, said, as she was removed from the court. Family members present to support her replied back: “We love you too.”

The incident between Da Brat and an unidentified woman took place last October at a Halloween party. The woman was a waitress at Studio 72 and she and Da Brat were involved in an altercation. The end result was the rapper struck the woman in the head, which resulted in her being hospitalized and now she has permanent facial scars.

Da Brat previously plead guilty to aggravated assault.—LaTisha Robbins

Da Brat Sentenced To Three Years In Prison Dabratstorymug
The Remedy
The Remedy

Number of posts : 2425

http://myspace.com/thesavrem

Back to top Go down

Da Brat Sentenced To Three Years In Prison Empty Re: Da Brat Sentenced To Three Years In Prison

Post by Wreckless Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:36 am

that sucks for her...despite me not giving a fuck or listening to her music, from seeing her on tv shows and appearences etc., she seemed pretty real and straightforward. Not a bullshitter but gotta face time in the slammer for that shit..

Wreckless
I Have Been Permanently Banned
I Have Been Permanently Banned

Number of posts : 823

Back to top Go down