Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'10-10-10' DJ UnReaL's Gunna Change The World

+11
tuff jamma
Ko0L
TREND$ETTER
Chief Black
GC
The Remedy
yaboyja23
weezybaby
Johnnie Butters
Wreckless
J The Kidd
15 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

'10-10-10' DJ UnReaL's Gunna Change The World - Page 2 Empty Re: '10-10-10' DJ UnReaL's Gunna Change The World

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:14 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
Wreckless wrote:well don't u get up at 6 lol? senior year i only got like 4 hours of sleep every night...and i need tons of sleep 2 function lol...that sucks tho, my first course was tonight so i wasn't used 2 going back

yup me too... but most of the time i just stayed up all night... goto school. come on & sleep & than repeat the process...

yeah same, i didn't do shit senior year..fuck them bitches i was with....i changed schools when we moved in between sophmore and junior year so i hated hs 2 begin with, espec. bein in that school for 2 years lol...now i sleep and fuck around, then go to class for 2 hours, then sleep, party, fuck bitches, eat then go to 2 more classes the next day..

Wreckless
I Have Been Permanently Banned

Number of posts : 823

Back to top Go down

'10-10-10' DJ UnReaL's Gunna Change The World - Page 2 Empty Re: '10-10-10' DJ UnReaL's Gunna Change The World

Post by J The Kidd Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:15 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:??????????????????????

?????????????????????????? to me? or wreckless?
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:15 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
L.I. wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:so wait u only 14???? i though u was 16...

Naww.

How old are u???????????

lmfao your high I'm 14
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:16 am

what's with the question marks and the scratching of the head lol...

damn, have y'all ever tried them oreo cakesters? we bought a big pack of em last week and they pretty good...nothing compared to reg. oreos tho

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:16 am

Wreckless wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
Wreckless wrote:well don't u get up at 6 lol? senior year i only got like 4 hours of sleep every night...and i need tons of sleep 2 function lol...that sucks tho, my first course was tonight so i wasn't used 2 going back

yup me too... but most of the time i just stayed up all night... goto school. come on & sleep & than repeat the process...

yeah same, i didn't do shit senior year..fuck them bitches i was with....i changed schools when we moved in between sophmore and junior year so i hated hs 2 begin with, espec. bein in that school for 2 years lol...now i sleep and fuck around, then go to class for 2 hours, then sleep, party, fuck bitches, eat then go to 2 more classes the next day..

hahaha i did the same thing bro... Senior year i aint do shit i was so lazy....& than like the last month of school i worked my ass off to bring the grades back up so i could Graduate....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:17 am

i think haze is on that cali kush...it's all good

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:17 am

Wreckless wrote:what's with the question marks and the scratching of the head lol...

damn, have y'all ever tried them oreo cakesters? we bought a big pack of em last week and they pretty good...nothing compared to reg. oreos tho

regular Oreo's suck....Double Stuff is where the partys at....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:19 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:

hahaha i did the same thing bro... Senior year i aint do shit i was so lazy....& than like the last month of school i worked my ass off to bring the grades back up so i could Graduate....

yeah man, i hate school- especially hs, that shit was gay lol. i only liked it for the hot bitches. i remember when i first met u on rgf in 07, i think it was right around when both of us were graduating and you said somethin about you getting suspended or expelled? idk if it was you tho but i remember u sayin somethin about it....senior year u don't do shit neway, i never dressed 4 gay ass gym lol and i almost failed every class i didn't give a fuck about

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:19 am

they still good, and yeah double stuffed is real good but i think of nasty shit when i hear that.....lol

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:22 am

Wreckless wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:

yeah man, i hate school- especially hs, that shit was gay lol. i only liked it for the hot bitches. i remember when i first met u on rgf in 07, i think it was right around when both of us were graduating and you said somethin about you getting suspended or expelled? idk if it was you tho but i remember u sayin somethin about it....senior year u don't do shit neway, i never dressed 4 gay ass gym lol and i almost failed every class i didn't give a fuck about

yeah i got Suspended for 10 days cuz i had a gun on me.....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wreckless wrote:they still good, and yeah double stuffed is real good but i think of nasty shit when i hear that.....lol

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

smh @ L.I. Leaving this thread after i asked him how old he was....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:23 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:

wtf? only suspended..how didn't you get expelled??
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:23 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:smh @ L.I. Leaving this thread after i asked him how old he was....

I wrote back dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said 14! Go back one page, my reply is there
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:24 am

L.I. wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:

well it wasn't loaded... it was loaded....but not when they caught me....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:24 am

L.I. wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:smh @ L.I. Leaving this thread after i asked him how old he was....

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no way......u look alot older than 14 bro...
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:25 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
L.I. wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:

well it wasn't loaded... it was loaded....but not when they caught me....

hmmm over here, you would be expelled quick. that shit ain't tolerated at all really... fuck...
What were you planning to do smh
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:25 am

i know right lol...he responded to your post about the gun you had, literally 5 secs after u said this lol...

and damn, how do u only get a suspension for carrying a gun?

BECAUSE, 10-10-10 L.I. lol

nah seriously tho, damn

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:26 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
L.I. wrote:

eh fo real... Suspect
I been told that before...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:26 am

Unreal, awww SHOOT

nah u pulled trickery on the school board lol...see i don't have a gun, i'm just happy to see you

LOL nah

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:27 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
L.I. wrote:

he looks like 15 or 16 to me..but yeah

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:28 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
Wreckless wrote:they still good, and yeah double stuffed is real good but i think of nasty shit when i hear that.....lol

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

lol

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:29 am

tokyo diamonds....choooooiing.....

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:31 am

Im gunna feel like shit tomorrow... stayed up too late.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:31 am

L.I. is like Dikembe Mutombo, you never know how old he is...

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next