Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'10-10-10' DJ UnReaL's Gunna Change The World

+11
tuff jamma
Ko0L
TREND$ETTER
Chief Black
GC
The Remedy
yaboyja23
weezybaby
Johnnie Butters
Wreckless
J The Kidd
15 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

'10-10-10' DJ UnReaL's Gunna Change The World - Page 3 Empty Re: '10-10-10' DJ UnReaL's Gunna Change The World

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:32 am

yeah me too, i have fuckin classes all day, i'm at the college 10-9 today so i have 2 get up by 9 lol

Wreckless
I Have Been Permanently Banned

Number of posts : 823

Back to top Go down

'10-10-10' DJ UnReaL's Gunna Change The World - Page 3 Empty Re: '10-10-10' DJ UnReaL's Gunna Change The World

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:32 am

well its a little different down here....they cut me some slack cuz it was tords the end of the year & i was a senior.....but i wasn't gunna kill no one... SMH @ yall even thinkin that.... it was for protection.... but at the same time i was in a situation with this dude fuckin with my female that i was wit at the time...he was talkin mad shit & treated her like shit... so like any man...you would do something about it...I was just gunna beat the shit outta him....but he found out about it before hand... so he never went to school..... even the days i wasn't there he didn't show up to school... so after the 10 days i returned & found out the motha fucka got Home Schooled cuz he was scared so much... so im like LMAO and like damn...and to make thing worst that night she tellin me he raped her n shit....im like nawww... but still to this day i cant find this motha fucka...
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:32 am

Wreckless wrote:L.I. is like Dikembe Mutombo, you never know how old he is...

Rofl Rofl Rofl
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:34 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:well its a little different down here....they cut me some slack cuz it was tords the end of the year & i was a senior.....but i wasn't gunna kill no one... SMH @ yall even thinkin that.... it was for protection.... but at the same time i was in a situation with this dude fuckin with my female that i was wit at the time...he was talkin mad shit & treated her like shit... so like any man...you would do something about it...I was just gunna beat the shit outta him....but he found out about it before hand... so he never went to school..... even the days i wasn't there he didn't show up to school... so after the 10 days i returned & found out the motha fucka got Home Schooled cuz he was scared so much... so im like LMAO and like damn...and to make thing worst that night she tellin me he raped her n shit....im like nawww... but still to this day i cant find this motha fucka...

I didn't think you were gonna kill anybody..it's for protection and just keepin ppl from fuckin with ya...

and damnn, home schooled to get out of it, what a bitch...he's a pussy too for doing that shit and then hiding behind a tree like a bitch

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:35 am

unreal u ever get caught with drugs in school or u don't do em in school or don't smoke, i'm jw if a lot of ppl do it down in MIA

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:35 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:well its a little different down here....they cut me some slack cuz it was tords the end of the year & i was a senior.....but i wasn't gunna kill no one... SMH @ yall even thinkin that.... it was for protection.... but at the same time i was in a situation with this dude fuckin with my female that i was wit at the time...he was talkin mad shit & treated her like shit... so like any man...you would do something about it...I was just gunna beat the shit outta him....but he found out about it before hand... so he never went to school..... even the days i wasn't there he didn't show up to school... so after the 10 days i returned & found out the motha fucka got Home Schooled cuz he was scared so much... so im like LMAO and like damn...and to make thing worst that night she tellin me he raped her n shit....im like nawww... but still to this day i cant find this motha fucka...

what a pussy...

but if i found out some dude brought a gun to school on me... wow...
I mean I'd be scared but wtf the dude really gunna do wit that piece?
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:37 am

Wreckless wrote:unreal u ever get caught with drugs in school or u don't do em in school or don't smoke, i'm jw if a lot of ppl do it down in MIA

ooooo nooooo lol

i don't do drugs... but only once i had to hold weed for a friend.. cuz he got into a fight that day... and damn that shit was scary... cuz it smell real strong....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:37 am

people is just crazy, raping ppl

that's fucked up

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:38 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
Wreckless wrote:unreal u ever get caught with drugs in school or u don't do em in school or don't smoke, i'm jw if a lot of ppl do it down in MIA

ooooo nooooo lol

i don't do drugs... but only once i had to hold weed for a friend.. cuz he got into a fight that day... and damn that shit was scary... cuz it smell real strong....

oh aight lol, i didnt know, i thought u smoked alil but not sure...damn, yeah the smell is distinctive lol.

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:38 am

Hmmm really though? LMAO... wreck... wreck... its the same everywhere... drugs are everywhere
kids always gon' smoke in the bathroom & bring drugs to school...
my opportunity school had kids still sneakin drugs in after goin thru the search

Pat you down, remove your shoes, un-cuff your pants, empty out pockets, un-tuck your shirt, open your mouth, show the bottom of your socks...

even the girls was gettin felt up on by the girl teachers... all thru their hair, makin them pull their bra out... hahaha

other wise... its the same evrywhere...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:38 am

L.I. wrote:

what a pussy...

well yeah id be scared too... but if u think about it... if he was smart & would of said something he could of easily got me expelled....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:39 am

oh unreal i been meanin to ask ya Rofl how the fuck you stay up all the time? i'm always up and even I sleep more then you lol....

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:39 am

yeah but that's snitchin...a street violation

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:41 am

Wreckless wrote:oh unreal i been meanin to ask ya Rofl how the fuck you stay up all the time? i'm always up and even I sleep more then you lol....

well when u been doin it for 2 years its pretty easy.... ill stay up for 2 days straight than goto sleep for about 8 to 10 hours & do it again....

all i need is a couple glasses of soda or coffe & im good to go haha
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:41 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
L.I. wrote:

what a pussy...

well yeah id be scared too... but if u think about it... if he was smart & would of said something he could of easily got me expelled....

true...
Or i would have smacked you in the face and took the gun
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:41 am

L.I. wrote:

Hmmm really though? LMAO... wreck... wreck... its the same everywhere... drugs are everywhere
my opportunity school had kids still sneakin drugs in after goin thru the search

Pat you down, remove your shoes, un-cuff your pants, empty out pockets, un-tuck your shirt, open your mouth, show the bottom of your socks...

even the girls was gettin felt up on by the girl teachers... all thru their hair, makin them pull their bra out... hahaha

yeah i know, but i had to ask lol...i ask questions like annoying bitches do, only i'm chillin and i'm not a bitch..that's y i asked lol, cause i know a lot of schools are like that, idk it's crazy lol

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:42 am

Wreckless wrote:
L.I. wrote:

seriously my dude you'd be surprised even the boarding schools have that shit I bet... i swear... its seriously everywhere.

yeah i know, but i had to ask lol...i ask questions like annoying bitches do, only i'm chillin and i'm not a bitch..that's y i asked lol, cause i know a lot of schools are like that, idk it's crazy lol
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:43 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
Wreckless wrote:oh unreal i been meanin to ask ya Rofl how the fuck you stay up all the time? i'm always up and even I sleep more then you lol....

well when u been doin it for 2 years its pretty easy.... ill stay up for 2 days straight than goto sleep for about 8 to 10 hours & do it again....

all i need is a couple glasses of soda or coffe & im good to go haha

damn haha.. i stay up a lot but if i pull all nighters, it fucks me up...somethin with my body LOL that I feel fatigued, oh wait.. i need sleep all the time, even after i'm up awhile... but if i were to stay up all night now, it would fuck me up mentally cause if u have a long day, you can't make it through but if it's peaches, cream and soda then you can just be fucked up and sleep all day like some ppl do

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:43 am

L.I. wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
L.I. wrote:

what a pussy...

true...

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

and before u could even get close you would be like yo WTF? cuz i be running away..........

that was a joke....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:43 am

Wreckless wrote:

[/quote]

seriously my dude you'd be surprised even the boarding schools have that shit I bet... i swear... its seriously everywhere.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:43 am

L.I. wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
L.I. wrote:

where the fuck is yo response at, fool? lol

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:45 am

L.I. wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

seriously my dude you'd be surprised even the boarding schools have that shit I bet... i swear... its seriously everywhere.[/quote]

yeah that's true...btw this is my 5th time in a row i've listened to my life on my cd player lol...

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:46 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
L.I. wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
L.I. wrote:

what a pussy...

true...

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

and before u could even get close you would be like yo WTF? cuz i be running away..........

that was a joke....

Lmfao... you dont run and you end up getting your arm twisted & karate chopped in the chest 3 times, head banging into the water fountain...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:46 am

damn i know his momma proud...

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:48 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:

ooooo nooooo lol

No No No
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next