Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diddy Has Thrown Aubrey And D.Woods Out Of Danity Kane!!!!!!!

Go down

Diddy Has Thrown Aubrey And D.Woods Out Of Danity Kane!!!!!!! Empty Diddy Has Thrown Aubrey And D.Woods Out Of Danity Kane!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:51 pm

Diddy Has Thrown Aubrey And D.Woods Out Of Danity Kane!!!!!!! OUT

"Oh fabulous ones…the proverbial sh*t has hit the fan! Last night, right before heading out to the Baby Phat show, the Danity Kane chicks had a meeting with Diddy. And it ended up with Aubrey O’Day and Wanita “D.Woods” Woodgette kicked out of the group! Here’s what went down

YBF sources who overheard the drama going down in the house dished to us about last night’s meeting. Boss man was in rare form. The meeting ended up in a huge screaming match with Aubrey talking sly at the mouth (she does it often as I’ve witnessed that myself) about Dawn going solo. Dawn clapped back at Aubrey defending herself, and brought up the fact that Aubrey did her own thing on Broadway this summer. Puff intervened, Aubrey popped off at the mouth at him again, and he screamed “You know what? F*ck you, you’re out the group.” Then he turned to D. Woods and said “I heard you were unhappy too. You can get the f*ck out too.” Damn! And it was all caught on video since the meeting went down while they were taping this season’s finale show. I hear the footage could air on this season’s finale episode or during next season’s (yes, another one) “MTB” they’re taping now as well. I couldn’t make this ish up if I tried.

As if the fight wasn’t bad enough, the girls had to sit front row at the Baby Phat show like nothing happened. But they all arrived separately…Dawn hand in hand with her boyfriend Que…but they all ditched the Baby Phat afterparty. Tensions have been building up in the Dollhouse ever since the girls found out Dawn was going solo. But instead of an all out catfight amongst the girls, they turned on Diddy. And look where that got them. A 5 person group down to 3. And one is focusing on a solo career and trying to get wifed up by her label mate. Damn.

So we can pretty much say Danity is Dunzo! Unless of course, Diddy brings them back on the team as he’s known to do with his employees. I guess we’ll be seeing a lot of fake “group appearances” from them while they fake the funk till next season. Drama!" ybf.com

You know what? Since the Dawn solo rumors came to light, I knew that the group wouldn't last. Aubrey is a drama queen and Diddy prolly rubbed her the wrong way by picking Dawn...and after Aubrey had put out so much, that was a slap in the face from Diddy.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down