Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TURNS OUT: 'Cassie' Is NOT In Danity Kane !!!

Go down

TURNS OUT: 'Cassie' Is NOT In Danity Kane !!! Empty TURNS OUT: 'Cassie' Is NOT In Danity Kane !!!

Post by J The Kidd Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:34 pm

TURNS OUT: 'Cassie' Is NOT In Danity Kane !!! Casshalloween41

The reported blog from yesterday.... is apparently a fake, and Cassie is deading the rumors of her joining the descending group, Danity Kane:

DK?

What’s up everybody??

A friend of mine forwarded me a link toa site with a made up quote about me joining Danity Kane. I want to make it clear to everyone that I am not joining Danity Kane! My second solo album is coming out in the Spring of ‘09 and I’m very excited about that. I don’t know where the fake message came from, but I know for a fact that it didn’t come from me. Anyway, I can’t wait to share more details about MY next solo project with you. Thanks guys, talk soon!

-Cassie-

Well, it wasn’t made up by us, and it was sourced on different sites. Danity Kane has a long way to go before Diddy thinks about adding Cassie to the mix. We like Cassie, but she might as well realize the best career choice for her is getting knocked up by Diddy.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down