Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1Million Dollar Bail In Grisly Bronx Slaying!!!!!!!

Go down

1Million Dollar Bail In Grisly Bronx Slaying!!!!!!! Empty 1Million Dollar Bail In Grisly Bronx Slaying!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:34 pm

1Million Dollar Bail In Grisly Bronx Slaying!!!!!!! FUCKUPAYME

1Million Dollar Bail In Grisly Bronx Slaying!!!!!!! FUCKUPAYME

Here's the first look at the baby-faced Bronx man accused of chopping up his ex-girlfriend and burying her remains under wet concrete in New Jersey.

Julio Flores, 32, was held on $1 million bail Sunday after prosecutors said he killed former girlfriend Jaritza Calderone, 28, in his Bronx apartment, hacked her up, carted the remains to Teaneck and tried to put concrete over the body parts in the floor of a vacant house.

"Oh, God, why did you take her?" Calderone's sister wailed in anger.

Flores was apparently jealous that Calderone was seeing other men. Her family called police when she failed to come home after going to Flores' apartment to retrieve a cable box.

Flores later confessed to killing Calderone and covering her remains with cement, cops said. A body was found buried in the concrete.

Flores was held in Bergen County, N.J., on charges of burglary and concealing human remains.

Back in the Bronx, the NYPD removed bags of bloodstained evidence from Flores' East Gun Hill Road apartment.

"He was my neighbor. It's crazy. He was a quiet guy. I did not expect that," said Sandy Morales, 24.

Morales said Flores, a day laborer, had even asked her to set him up with some of her friends.

"I thought he was moving on and would not be jealous," she said.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down