Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GC Explains Situation Wit DJ UnReaL & The Empire

+5
Bizniz Kid
GC
Chief Black
J The Kidd
Johnnie Butters
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

GC Explains Situation Wit DJ UnReaL & The Empire - Page 3 Empty Re: GC Explains Situation Wit DJ UnReaL & The Empire

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:42 am

chiefblack22 wrote:
GC wrote:dog u have like 23 firends on myspace 3 of em is females now???????whose wit da fags??????????ummm HOUSTON AND THEIR PRESIDENT GEORGE W BUSH AND VICE PRESIENDT CHIEFBLACK aka CHIEFWACK

Man Learn How To Spell & Nigga You Didn't Even See My Page Faggot My Shit Set To Private Pussy Who Page You Was On??? & How You Spell President Right The 1st Time & Misspell It The 2nd Time Boy You's A Lame......... GC: Gay Cowboy Brokeback Mountain Ass Nigga.........

i told... problem wit dat???
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

GC Explains Situation Wit DJ UnReaL & The Empire - Page 3 Empty Re: GC Explains Situation Wit DJ UnReaL & The Empire

Post by GC Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:50 am

lmfao hahahah i prolly spelled it wrong because im typing fast thats all or maybe cuz ur wack so i had to misspell it cuz ur name was coming behind it
GC
GC

Number of posts : 716

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:52 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:
GC wrote:dog u have like 23 firends on myspace 3 of em is females now???????whose wit da fags??????????ummm HOUSTON AND THEIR PRESIDENT GEORGE W BUSH AND VICE PRESIENDT CHIEFBLACK aka CHIEFWACK

Man Learn How To Spell & Nigga You Didn't Even See My Page Faggot My Shit Set To Private Pussy Who Page You Was On??? & How You Spell President Right The 1st Time & Misspell It The 2nd Time Boy You's A Lame......... GC: Gay Cowboy Brokeback Mountain Ass Nigga.........

23 Friends??? Nigga Is You Blind???? You Might Wanna Check Again & You Pullin' Snake Moves You Know What Dawg I Don't Even Wanna Be Part Of This Forum No More Now UnReal You Doin' It Like Dat My Nigga????? Dawg You Faker Than A $3 Bill 4 Dat Shit Ban Me Dawg For Real 'Cause Dat's Fucked Kid You Was One The Cats I Had Respect For On This Forum But If You Doin' It Like Dat I Don't Even Wanna Fuck With You Dawg That Says Alot About Ya Character Kid For Real Man Change Yo Name 2 Not Real 'Cause Dat Ain't Real I Bet You Had In 4 Me From Start But It's All Good Though Kid Takin' Nothin' 4rm You, You Still Got Nice Instrumental Mixtapes But Now Ya Realness Is Gone.... That's Fucked Up I'm Out Y'all Niggas Fakin' On Here Man I'm Ghost........
Chief Black
Chief Black

Number of posts : 1661

http://twitter.com/Chief_Black_23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:53 am

GC wrote:lmfao hahahah i prolly spelled it wrong because im typing fast thats all or maybe cuz ur wack so i had to misspell it cuz ur name was coming behind it

Fuck You Bitch Ass Nigga I'ma See You One Day You Gon Run Into Me You Betta Be Strapped Too Pussy
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:54 am

chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:

23 Friends??? Nigga Is You Blind???? You Might Wanna Check Again & You Pullin' Snake Moves You Know What Dawg I Don't Even Wanna Be Part Of This Forum No More Now UnReal You Doin' It Like Dat My Nigga????? Dawg You Faker Than A $3 Bill 4 Dat Shit Ban Me Dawg For Real 'Cause Dat's Fucked Kid You Was One The Cats I Had Respect For On This Forum But If You Doin' It Like Dat I Don't Even Wanna Fuck With You Dawg That Says Alot About Ya Character Kid For Real Man Change Yo Name 2 Not Real 'Cause Dat Ain't Real I Bet You Had In 4 Me From Start But It's All Good Though Kid Takin' Nothin' 4rm You, You Still Got Nice Instrumental Mixtapes But Now Ya Realness Is Gone.... That's Fucked Up I'm Out Y'all Niggas Fakin' On Here Man I'm Ghost........

idk if u have 2 different myspaces... all i no is click the www on yo profile on here.....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:58 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:

idk if u have 2 different myspaces... all i no is click the www on yo profile on here.....

That's My Mothafuckin' Music Page, That's My Squad Thee Teem & UnReal You, L.I. & Remedy Is On My Page So Them Dudes He Talkin' About He Referring To Y'all Too........
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:59 am

chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:

That's My Mothafuckin' Music Page, That's My Squad Thee Teem & UnReal You, L.I. & Remedy Is On My Page So Them Dudes He Talkin' About He Referring To Y'all Too........

Touchy aren't we.... lol i told him dat.....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:01 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:

Oh No Never Touchy Just You Wildin' By Pullin' Dat Move Like I'd Never Fire Off On You Behind Ya Back I Keep It Real With Real Niggas.......
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:08 am

chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:

Oh No Never Touchy Just You Wildin' By Pullin' Dat Move Like I'd Never Fire Off On You Behind Ya Back I Keep It Real With Real Niggas.......

scratch myspace must of not been important to u seeing how its deleted now...
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:10 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:

scratch myspace must of not been important to u seeing how its deleted now...

My Myspace Is Deleted????
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:14 am

chiefblack22 wrote:My Myspace Is Deleted????

the music one.... unless im doin something wrong..... lol
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:14 am

Na i just checked tha shit.. works fer me
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:15 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:My Myspace Is Deleted????

the music one.... unless im doin something wrong..... lol

Yeah You Must Be Kid Lmao!!!! I'ma Check It Out Though.......
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:21 am

smh
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:22 am

Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:23 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:Age : 20

On My Page???
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:26 am

smh.... Kids.....

Props :
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:30 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:smh.... Kids.....

Props :

Oh You Don't Like Being Called Kid Huh?? Touchy Are We??? Shit I'm 22 It's Just Figure Of Speech Dawg.......
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:34 am

chiefblack22 wrote:

Props :

Oh You Don't Like Being Called Kid Huh?? Touchy Are We??? Shit I'm 22 It's Just Figure Of Speech Dawg.......

yes im touchie when ive been up for 2 days.... & i no..... scratch
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:36 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:

Props :

yes im touchie when ive been up for 2 days.... & i no..... scratch

Damn I Know You Droppin' Big Mixtapes But Even DJs Need Sleep Bruh Don't Lose Ya Sleepin' Time
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:39 am

lol!
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:37 am

yo ima jus say this...
i respect everybody on here...
G.C. he really grindin and UnReal grindin too
i respect everybodys work on here....
BidNiz Kid He Grindin Too...
and everybody datz tryna grind like L.I. , Remedy, Chief Yall Keep Doin Ya Thang like um doin Dig...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:49 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:yo ima jus say this...
i respect everybody on here...
G.C. he really grindin and UnReal grindin too
i respect everybodys work on here....
BidNiz Kid He Grindin Too...
and everybody datz tryna grind like L.I. , Remedy, Chief Yall Keep Doin Ya Thang like um doin Dig...

Much Respect Homie Continue To Grind Fam........
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:57 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:
GC wrote:hahaha thats da county faggot ass

Dawg You Still Talkin' Nigga & That's Florida As A Whole Pussy Not Just Sunny Palm Beach Lmao!!!!! But The Interesting Thing Is Dat I Didn't See You In The Video Hoe Where Was You At Kid 'Cause I Didn't See You Ma...........

it may be cuz ive been up for 2 days & cant see shit... but is that a diss to Florida....

I Know This Shit Is Over But I Seen Some Comments Dat I Didn't See Yesterday But Naw It Wasn't A Diss 2 Florida I Respect Florida Just Like Florida Respect Texas......

Last edited by chiefblack22 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:06 pm

GC wrote:dog r u gay????????????? i just wanan know so i can stick my dick in ur mouth ????ima do it either way i just wanna know if u gonna enjoy it?

I Know It's Ova ( Well At Least 4 Now) But I Just Seen This Faggot Ass Comment So I Gotta Address It........ Nigga Dat Comment Was Gay But Lemme Stick My Glock In Ya Mouth Let You Taste The Tip Of My Hollows Before My Burner Cum All Ova Ya Face & Put Ya Lasagna All Over Ya Favorite White Tee Pussy....... Fuckin' Faggot.........

Last edited by chiefblack22 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next