Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GC Explains Situation Wit DJ UnReaL & The Empire

+5
Bizniz Kid
GC
Chief Black
J The Kidd
Johnnie Butters
9 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

GC Explains Situation Wit DJ UnReaL & The Empire - Page 4 Empty Re: GC Explains Situation Wit DJ UnReaL & The Empire

Post by yaboyja23 Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:32 pm

chiefblack22 wrote:
yaboyja23 wrote:yo ima jus say this...
i respect everybody on here...
G.C. he really grindin and UnReal grindin too
i respect everybodys work on here....
BidNiz Kid He Grindin Too...
and everybody datz tryna grind like L.I. , Remedy, Chief Yall Keep Doin Ya Thang like um doin Dig...

Much Respect Homie Continue To Grind Fam........

thank you too and everybody else @ ssb.com keep doin yall thang..
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

GC Explains Situation Wit DJ UnReaL & The Empire - Page 4 Empty Re: GC Explains Situation Wit DJ UnReaL & The Empire

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:14 pm

Yo Un I'm Deadin' The Beef 4 Now But If Ya Boy Keep Takin' Shots I Gotta Get Back At Him But Out Of Respect 4 Tha Forum I'ma Stop Right Here.......
Chief Black
Chief Black

Number of posts : 1661

http://twitter.com/Chief_Black_23

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:16 pm

smh
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:18 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:smh

What Now Man?????
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:36 pm

please quote me where he started this....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:51 pm

GC wrote:chief black u should respekt dat im here holding down unreal u needa go suck a DICK das all ur good for !!!!!! holla back at me if u real!!!!!786.546.6670

I'm Not Sayin' He Started It But This Is Why I Had To Blaze Him, If He Hadn't Made The Comment Dat's In Bold Print Then It Probably Would've Died Earlier.......
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:56 pm

u started it though bro... thats what im tryin to say.... The Remedy & L.I. Situation they had wit GC was handled.... So u started this mess....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Remedy Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:57 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:yo ima jus say this...
i respect everybody on here...
G.C. he really grindin and UnReal grindin too
i respect everybodys work on here....
BidNiz Kid He Grindin Too...
and everybody datz tryna grind like L.I. , Remedy, Chief Yall Keep Doin Ya Thang like um doin Dig...

Staying outta this one but thnx for the comment. I appreciate that
The Remedy
The Remedy

Number of posts : 2425

http://myspace.com/thesavrem

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:17 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:u started it though bro... thats what im tryin to say.... The Remedy & L.I. Situation they had wit GC was handled.... So u started this mess....

I'm Not Sayin' I Didn't Start It But I'm Sayin' Dat Comment He Made Sparked It Off But I Can Admit To My Faults Yeah I Started It But I Said No Beef (Check My Comment) But Hell Dude's Too Cocky Anyway But Who Am I To Point That Out But Like I Said I'll Chill When He Chill If Not I Can Go For Yrs............
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaEmbacy Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:25 pm

i feel like jumping in on this

i mean no disrespect to yall cities n sht

BUT THE MUTHAFUCKING KILLADEL WILL MURK ALL YALL!!!!!!

jking....dam....im gone for 2-3 days n sht like this happen lol
ThaEmbacy
ThaEmbacy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2367

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:28 pm

ThaEmbacy wrote:i feel like jumping in on this

You Talkin' About Philly My Nigga?????
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:29 pm

chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:u started it though bro... thats what im tryin to say.... The Remedy & L.I. Situation they had wit GC was handled.... So u started this mess....

I'm Not Sayin' I Didn't Start It But I'm Sayin' Dat Comment He Made Sparked It Off But I Can Admit To My Faults Yeah I Started It But I Said No Beef (Check My Comment) But Hell Dude's Too Cocky Anyway But Who Am I To Point That Out But Like I Said I'll Chill When He Chill If Not I Can Go For Yrs............

im sorry we get soooooooooooooooo offensive when u talk shit about our city.... smh
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:33 pm

lol!
UnReal u crazy...
yo since when has it been cool to
say my city is the best and shit lmaoo on the internet..
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:35 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:

im sorry we get soooooooooooooooo offensive when u talk shit about our city.... smh

Rofl Rofl I Never Talked About Miami Or Florida, I Was Only Clownin' Palm Beach To Get Under His Skin But Don't Forget He Was Clownin' My Stomping Grounds As Well.....

Last edited by chiefblack22 on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaEmbacy Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:35 pm

chiefblack22 wrote:

yea

north philly....er....kensington lol

u aint know i was from there?

yaboy:

i had to say my city was up there

cus dudes bragging bout theirs n im like where is mine?

murder capital =D
ThaEmbacy
ThaEmbacy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:36 pm

chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:

I Never Talked About Miami Or Florida, I Was Only Clownin' Palm Beach To Get Under His Skin But Don't Forget He Was Clownin' My Stomping Grounds As Well.....

i hate to but in (pause) but i think UnReal was talkin to The Embacy..
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:37 pm

chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:

Rofl Rofl I Never Talked About Miami Or Florida, I Was Only Clownin' Palm Beach To Get Under His Skin But Don't Forget He Was Clownin' My Stomping Grounds As Well.....

Im From West Palm....i grew up in West Palm.... i live in Miami.... scratch
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:38 pm

ThaEmbacy wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:

yea

north philly....er....kensington lol

u aint know i was from there?

yaboy:

i had to say my city was up there

cus dudes bragging bout theirs n im like where is mine?

murder capital =D

I Was Only Displayin' My City 'Cause Dude Was Tryna Make Palm Beach Look Like Detroit Or Chicago......
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:39 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:

<<<< your location says Miami, Florida
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaEmbacy Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:41 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:

I Never Talked About Miami Or Florida, I Was Only Clownin' Palm Beach To Get Under His Skin But Don't Forget He Was Clownin' My Stomping Grounds As Well.....

i hate to but in (pause) but i think UnReal was talkin to The Embacy..

nah if he was talking to me,he quoted the wrong thing

n i never said nothing bout other pplz cities lol

but ima stay out now

wasnt my beef anyways lol
ThaEmbacy
ThaEmbacy
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:42 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:

Well Look Homie I Didn't Know You Was From Palm & Besides You Should've Let Me Know From Jump You Was From Palm Beach You Was Just Teamin' Up With Dude & I'm Solo So I Had 2 Ride 4 My City One Deep & I Handled My Biz So Tell Ya Boy I'm Gravy But If He Still Talkin' So Am I..........
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:44 pm

look at how its quoted u said this I'm Not Sayin' I Didn't Start It But I'm Sayin' Dat Comment He Made Sparked It Off But I Can Admit To My Faults Yeah I Started It But I Said No Beef (Check My Comment) But Hell Dude's Too Cocky Anyway But Who Am I To Point That Out But Like I Said I'll Chill When He Chill If Not I Can Go For Yrs............

and he said this in response..

im talkin bout UnReal response to u go back and look...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:47 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:
chiefblack22 wrote:

<<<< your location says Miami, Florida

thats where i currently stay... im saying i grew up in West Palm...
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:48 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:look at how its quoted u said this I'm Not Sayin' I Didn't Start It But I'm Sayin' Dat Comment He Made Sparked It Off But I Can Admit To My Faults Yeah I Started It But I Said No Beef (Check My Comment) But Hell Dude's Too Cocky Anyway But Who Am I To Point That Out But Like I Said I'll Chill When He Chill If Not I Can Go For Yrs............

and he said this in response..

im talkin bout UnReal response to u go back and look...

What About His Response????
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:48 pm

Tell Ya Boy I'm Gravy But If He Still Talkin' So Am I..........
lol
i know u aint talkin bout me
so let me go head and say u straight...
but watch how you say YaBoy cuz thatz part of my sn...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next