Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Baldwin Challenges Obama To A Boxing Match!!!!!!!

Go down

Stephen Baldwin Challenges Obama To A Boxing Match!!!!!!! Empty Stephen Baldwin Challenges Obama To A Boxing Match!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm

Stephen Baldwin Challenges Obama To A Boxing Match!!!!!!! FUCKYOUPAYMEMOSTUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

Actor Stephen Baldwin has found inspiration in Lindsay Lohan's father Michael - challenging U.S. presidential candidate Barack Obama to a fighting match in the boxing ring.

Baldwin reportedly sat ringside in support of Lohan during a recent training session in preparation for his charity face-off with a computer company millionaire in an upcoming slug-match next month.

An outspoken supporter of opposing candidate John McCain, the actor has vowed to leave the U.S. if Democrat Obama is elected into office in November. And he's taking his cue from Lohan in yet another rant against the Illinois senator.

Baldwin tells the New York Daily News: "I'd like to knock some good sense into Barack. I wouldn't hurt him. But if he wins the election, he'll hurt me. He's a cultural terrorist."
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down