Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

30 Rock Tina Fey & Alec Baldwin On The Cover Of TV Guide!!!!!!!

Go down

30 Rock Tina Fey & Alec Baldwin On The Cover Of TV Guide!!!!!!! Empty 30 Rock Tina Fey & Alec Baldwin On The Cover Of TV Guide!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:49 pm

30 Rock Tina Fey & Alec Baldwin On The Cover Of TV Guide!!!!!!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

Tina Fey looks fantastic on the latest cover of TV Guide, alongside her hilarious 30 Rock co-star, Alec Baldwin.

Check out the Tina Fey/Alec Baldwin TV Guide cover picture above, and inside the issue, Tina Fey dishes about Sarah Palin, her new book and stand-up comedy.

Tina Fey on Sarah Palin: “When I first saw her, I didn’t think we looked alike at all. Then during the convention, I started to think, ‘OK, maybe a little.’ I expected people to be like, ‘Ahhh, we thought it’d be better than that.’ I stand by the pieces as both fair and quite gentle…We glue my ears down. That’s one of the tricks… I’ll tell you, that lady is five times better-looking than I am. She’s 44? She’s got none of that droopy s—. She’s keeping it tight!”

Fey on her new book deal: “I wouldn’t write a big tell-all, behind-the-scenes thing…it would be humorous. Unfortunately, I could become the Erma Bombeck of the 25th century, because it’s going to take me a long time to write.”
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down